Thoughts of expansion

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

The Lord High Archron
Hero

Thoughts of expansion

Post by The Lord High Archron » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:22 am

If You don't know my army, since my last bricks post was a long time ago.
This might not be the best question to ask but then again most people on the forum do have short term memory loss, so I should remind you.

I have about 40 light troops mixed, A command tank, a dropship,and Several super heavy soldiers. As you can see my army mostly consits of troops. Heres my question I am wondering whether to expand to Medium infantry which is a half step smaller than Archon Armor or to add more vehicles? At the moment my budget is small. An dsince my budget is small. I can not compete with our other resident army builders at the moment.
So, what say you?
Archon, Judge, Jury, and Executioner

pesgores
The Dear Leader

Post by pesgores » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:11 am

Say I take more pictures.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"

OneEye589
Pooplord

Post by OneEye589 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:57 pm

I would go with a couple transports/light assault vehicles. You need some way for those troops to get around, and I'm pretty sure your dropship can't do that itself. Build a couple jeeps with mounted machine guns and another one or two with just a couple seats in the back instead.

Moose
Hero

Post by Moose » Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:54 pm

Yeah I agree, probably two or three more light carriers would complete the look and feel.