Burgundy VS. Natalya

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: warman45, Rev. Sylvanus

Who will win?

Burgundy
7%
Natalya
76%
No one there will both kill each other in a gory bloody battle BRIKWARS STYLE Yeah!
17%

Total votes: 46

Tzan
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
Has anyone ever used those holes before?

Post by Tzan » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:48 pm

And if you wore a hello kitty backpack over a white dress with pink penises on it, that would help.

The name tag helps to diffuse the creepyness I think

"Hello Mr parent, I'm here to play Legos with your teenage son... I brought the beer."

james+burgundy
I tend to just pile the shit on myself

Post by james+burgundy » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:40 pm

NatalyaAF wrote:I'm 20 and I've met people over the internet before so that's not the issue here. I'm just worried because as I've said before I'm a princess and J+B is from Alabama so like his parents (since he's young I'll probably end up meeting them *pukes*) are probably two-time Bush supporters and aren't gonna be cool with me.
look Natalya just cuz i live here does not mean im from here i have lived in TN,NC,TX,NY and a few other country's so im not "from" any where
Been here longer then pretty much all of you or some shit.

OneEye589
Pooplord

Post by OneEye589 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:51 pm

james+burgundy wrote:
NatalyaAF wrote:I'm 20 and I've met people over the internet before so that's not the issue here. I'm just worried because as I've said before I'm a princess and J+B is from Alabama so like his parents (since he's young I'll probably end up meeting them *pukes*) are probably two-time Bush supporters and aren't gonna be cool with me.
look Natalya just cuz i live here does not mean im from here i have lived in TN,NC,TX,NY and a few other country's so im not "from" any where
If you are going to Georgia and live in Alabama, you are most definitely going to be coming FROM Alabama. Unless you have some other way of getting to Atlanta from where you are without coming from where you are.

And I think Rayhawk was more concerned about how james+burgandy is in real life, not the ages. He's not doing so well socially on the internet, we want to see how he is in real life.

EDIT: Or maybe we don't want to see how he is in real life.

jifel
Jaw-Jaw

Post by jifel » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:54 pm

Darn ,this could be the best battlereport ever...
I think both sides should take their own pics, for 2 points of perspective. BTW, you should cover the entire battle.

jifel
"And the angels of darkness descended upon pinions of fire and light...the great and terrible dark angels."

Tarren
Dimmy

Post by Tarren » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:57 pm

J+B's gonna get stomped.
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.

james+burgundy

Post by james+burgundy » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:00 pm

Thanks my floppy penis and OneEye589 what i was thinking she meant was she thought i lived in Al all my life

james+burgundy

Post by james+burgundy » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:32 pm

Natalya can u post a picture of your entire army so i can see how bad this will hurt?

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:34 pm

Wouldn't it be better for you to just use one of her sides, instead of lugging all your crap over there and setting it up?

james+burgundy

Post by james+burgundy » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:41 pm

hahahahahahaha wow that is the first time i have herd you say something dumb before

IVhorseman

Post by IVhorseman » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:43 pm

Hey, I'm just speaking from experience here. When you drag a big pile of minifigs and vehicles, transportation is an issue and putting loose parts that fell off your vehicle back on is time consuming at best.

When I played brikwars with a friend, I always made sure to set everything up for them, and give them one of my two sides.

james+burgundy

Post by james+burgundy » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:45 pm

iv been to NY to visit my friend a few times and yes it is annoying but there is no way on earth i would use her stuff

RagnarokRose
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS

Post by RagnarokRose » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:02 pm

...what is it with the near racial discrimination against politicians here? I mean come ON, people. This is the INTERNET. I wouldn't go out into a crowd and start saying "oh, you must be a politician, you have a jesus sticker on the back of your car."

[/rant]

On the other hand.... Yes. This should be interesting. I just want to hear the battle report for how these two react to each other.
she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 pm

Well the big problem is where the heck are we going to do this... Maybe a gaming place would be cool with it?
Ross_Varn wrote:...what is it with the near racial discrimination against politicians here?
Well I don't get randomly insulted, yelled at, talked about behind my back, or have my rights taken away by other people...
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

james+burgundy

Post by james+burgundy » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:05 pm

gaming place might be cool if you can start looking around gaming,rec centers,and library's are all places the we might be able to do it at

also can u get a pic of the army?

Danuis
Hero

Post by Danuis » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:03 pm

Im going to get all my survivalist gear.

Hide in a bunker on Eris.

And hope that Natalya's weapons don't blow up me- for they will surely blow up the solar system.
Danuis,hero,savoy!