Death Battle -- Day 2

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Death Battle -- Day 2

Post by Natalya » Wed May 27, 2009 12:08 pm

Death Battle -- Day 2

Things heated up this round. There was much killing and glorious slaughter.

- Space Ninjas -

The Ninjas started hard. With their Spyder Gymnastix these two scaled the wall and opened up on the Space Pirates. Heavy bolter guy missed his target, but the black ninja got a kill.

They then jumped into close-combat and killed Right-Hand Man along with another Space Pirate.

Then they consolidated.

- End Turn Space Ninjas -

- Vigilantes -

These guys weren't effective this round either. The sniper missed his target with a 2. D:

The Black Crotox had tried a Heroic Feat to destroy the Trundlebus, but all he managed to do was cut off the main turret. Still, better than nothing I guess.

- End Turn Vigilantes -

- Space Zombies -

They managed to shoot the rope, so the drawbridge fell down. The Zombie who climbed onto the bridge shot through the portcullis and killed the Space Pirate hiding behind it.

Another Zombie moved over and set up to scale the wall.

- End Turn Space Zombies -

- Space Pirates -

The gun turret was unable to aim at any of the Zombies (they are too close to it and it can't aim down enough) so it shot one of the Aliens. The Alien got wounded but will live. (They all get 2 HP.)

Inside, things suddenly went bad for the Space Ninjas. Palomar jumped back and Flamethrower Guy lit up. (Heavy Bolter Ninja had shot at him, but missed.)

"Need a Light?"

All that remained were two charred skeletons where the Ninjas had stood only moments before.

But the fight wasn't over yet. Palomar shot up the Zombie on the draw bridge through the portcullis, taking revenge for his fallen comrade.

Then they consolidated. (Guy with the huge laser cannon was formerly positioned on the main tower. He climbed down.)

- End Turn Space Pirates -

- Assyrian Star Empire -

I didn't accomplish much this turn. The Commandos moved up through the Moon Base towards the Castle.

The Trundlebus disembarked and shot at a Space Zombie.

Dead. Again.

- End Turn Assyrian Star Empire -

- Space Aliens -

They moved up and grabbed the Brickonium Bomb, then took cover. They are too close to the turret to be shot by it now.

- End Turn Space Aliens -

But the battle wasn't over yet...

- Gludavian Raiders -

They Strike!! Two Gludavians flew out of the skies and hijacked the Spiffcraft!! They then picked up altitude and gunned it towards the Castle, opening fire.

The Gunner was their first casualty.

Rocket Girl went second in a huge explosion of green Brickonium energy.

Her tower partially collapsed as well, but the debris hit no one who wasn't dead already.

The other two Gludavians landed on the hill behind the Castle, cutting down a tree to land. One fired at Dark Ka, but he missed. The other managed to kill one of the Aliens outright. (Difficult because again the Aliens have 2 HP.)

With this force now thrown into the battle, how will things turn out?

- End Turn Gludavian Raiders -

- Overwatch Shots -

- Kills -
Space Ninjas: 3
Vigilantes: 0
Space Zombies: 1
Space Pirates: 3
Assyrian Star Empire: 1
Space Aliens: 0
Gludavian Raiders: 3

- Deaths -
Space Ninjas: 2
Vigilantes: 0
Space Zombies: 2 (LOL)
Space Pirates: 6
Assyrian Star Empire: 0
Space Aliens: 1
Gludavian Raiders: 0

Please send in Day 3 orders within 48 hours.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

RJ
Galidor
Galidor

Post by RJ » Wed May 27, 2009 12:46 pm

you know - im getting even more tempted to include the gludovians in the sci-fi battle but i don't have half the peices
dilanski wrote:Have your imaginary balls exploded all over the keypad or something?

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Wed May 27, 2009 4:12 pm

Damn. I would have thought that the flamethrower trick would work. Or at least that a missed flame would light the castle partially on fire.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Wed May 27, 2009 4:48 pm

My Pirates would like to collectively bend over and kiss there collective dead arses good bye! What a shitty turn for me that was. I'm left leading Jack Shit... and Jack just died!.. What happened to my Hero Feat?.. never mind, I hate Ninja's even more now... bunch of gits. Who are the Gludavian Raiders... if they want the friggin' skull they only have to ask, jeesh!

Elmagnifico
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Elmagnifico » Wed May 27, 2009 4:53 pm

You've still got a flamethrower, a huge laser cannon, and a hero. That's pretty good.

Plus, those spiffcraft have a horrible tendency to crash...
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Wed May 27, 2009 5:03 pm

I used to have all that AND a number two... er... and a Defence Laser Turret and more men than you could shake a shitty stick at... Ah, well... it's a Pirates lot in life I guess. I've got little left to face of a Gluganchewin Raider force. You all better duck next turn 'cause someone's getting an Evil Skull chucked at them... I dunno', you spend a hard week plundering and pillaging and you get one day to relax reading the Sunday papers, minding me own business and all of a sudden I'm under attack and most of me lads are dead... it was Rocket girls turn to chose the movie tonight too... I was looking forward to a weepy... *sniff!*

(If you think I'm put out in any way then you don't yet know me. I'm just having a laugh).

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Wed May 27, 2009 7:32 pm

Warhead wrote:My Pirates would like to collectively bend over and kiss there collective dead arses good bye! What a shitty turn for me that was. I'm left leading Jack Shit... and Jack just died!.. What happened to my Hero Feat?.. never mind, I hate Ninja's even more now... bunch of gits. Who are the Gludavian Raiders... if they want the friggin' skull they only have to ask, jeesh!
We don't want the skull. In fact, if you look closely at the pictures, you'll find that we have quite enough skulls already.

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Post by Moronstudios » Wed May 27, 2009 8:24 pm

Even though my troops didn't do much this turn, what I wanted to happen did.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194

Almighty Benny
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Almighty Benny » Wed May 27, 2009 9:02 pm

Warhead, you should totally chuck the skull at the Gludavian raiders. They had too good a turn if you ask me. If it doesn't break on impact, shoot it.
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Thu May 28, 2009 12:29 am

Gotta' say though... nice carnagegraphs. This battle is way bloody and I don't see it going soft just because there are less bodies to kill... or kill again. Fierce action, Oooh Yeah!

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Thu May 28, 2009 2:29 am

Warhead wrote:My Pirates would like to collectively bend over and kiss there collective dead arses good bye! What a shitty turn for me that was. I'm left leading Jack Shit... and Jack just died!.. What happened to my Hero Feat?.. never mind, I hate Ninja's even more now... bunch of gits. Who are the Gludavian Raiders... if they want the friggin' skull they only have to ask, jeesh!
Palomar failed the Heroic Feat so you didn't get bumped up the turn order. D: Sorry.

Anyway, the battle is far from over. @ Moron:
I don't know, bad rolls... But no one on your team is dead which is more than most of the other players can say.
  ▲
▲ ▲

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Thu May 28, 2009 12:11 pm

To right we can't. Someone's getting a flame enema next turn. Bring on the Berserker of Burning Death!.. :twisted:

EDIT: Orders sent

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Thu May 28, 2009 2:01 pm

I still need orders from Blitzen

Umm, this may go on Hiatus as we are having the carpets cleaned tomorrow, but I should be able to preserve the battlefield and then reassemble it.
  ▲
▲ ▲

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Thu May 28, 2009 2:07 pm

Aw Nos! It's a carpet shampoo airstrike.

Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Post by Blitzen » Thu May 28, 2009 2:30 pm

Sorry about the delay. I kept forgetting to send them.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.