Custom Weapon: Syddan Hammer

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Funky Weasel
Officer

Custom Weapon: Syddan Hammer

Post by Funky Weasel » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:30 pm

The Syddan Hammer, a two-handed weapon wielded by Hammerstein, Champion of the Outer Spheres and current general of the True BlackTRON Legion.

Crafted from black titanium, spite, lols and the rare mineral BlackTRONium - the ore that the TBL scour the universe for - Syddan's Hammer combines the duties of holy weapon, bunker-breaker and croquet mallet in the Legion's post-victory corpse humiliation rituals.

(Apologies for the poor picture quality (phone-cam) - working on borrowing a digital camera to take pictures of the rest of the army.)
CONGRATULATIONS - you just WON The Game FOREVER. Or you can carry on being a humourless nugget - your call.

Almighty Benny
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Almighty Benny » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:21 pm

If you are unfortunate enough to find yourself on the wrong end of a Syddan Hammer attack, every square inch of your body bursts into flames, your ribcage turns to powder, your eyeballs are forced through your skull and out the back of your head, your severed limbs fly off in opposite directions at as yet uncalculated velocities, all your bank accounts are emptied, and your girlfriend becomes impregnated with the seed of Hammerstein
Last edited by Almighty Benny on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...

Pvt Expendable
Dimmy

Post by Pvt Expendable » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:22 pm

say can you post a clearer pic?

Funky Weasel
Officer

Post by Funky Weasel » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:39 pm

Pvt Expendable wrote:say can you post a clearer pic?
I don't know, can you say, "Read final paragraph of original post?" ;) It's a fair point though. Clearer pics this weekend.

@Benny: heheheh. Not had chance to field it yet, hoping to represent kills by just leaving the head of the dead enemy minfig on the ground to represent a good whack-a-moling. It has an effective minimum range of a few studs so hoping to get a good angry-inch-death-dance against an enemy hero.
CONGRATULATIONS - you just WON The Game FOREVER. Or you can carry on being a humourless nugget - your call.

jifel
Jaw-Jaw

Post by jifel » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:13 pm

Any stats, like Use: 2 Damage: 100 Gold-plated 100sided dice?
Any special rules, like the carrier of this magic artefact will be surrounded by flame rings, with rules so complex as to fry the brains of an average minifig? Or can it shoot a laser that could pierce dementions? Better yet, perhaps a daemonically possessed thunder hammer that sucks the souls out of its victims? Oh, the possibilities are endless! The best use for this holy symbol of might would be to pancake the unworthy into the plate.

jifel
"And the angels of darkness descended upon pinions of fire and light...the great and terrible dark angels."

MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Post by MasterEcabob » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:27 pm

So what happens if you roll a 1?
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

As if we care. More explosives!

jifel
Jaw-Jaw

Post by jifel » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:28 pm

Um, sucks for you? I can't think of another way to put that. But your soul will be absorbed into this smashing engineof destruction and doom

jifel
"And the angels of darkness descended upon pinions of fire and light...the great and terrible dark angels."

Funky Weasel
Officer

Post by Funky Weasel » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:16 am

Impressed as I am by the suggested rules of advanced explodination, the Hammer is only statted as a standard two-handed weapon doing 2D6 damage. :P

Most of my BlackTRONs are armed with custom built weapons (few as impressive as The Hammer) - almost all my LEGO is from the mid-80s so I do not have many weapon-parts.

pesgores
The Dear Leader

Post by pesgores » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:29 am

Banhammer. Looks like one.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"

lrdofbricks
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lrdofbricks » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:59 am

that is what i excpected a gravity hammer to look like on halo 3. instead, i got a scythe with the blade sideways. ridicualasly awesome design, i might have to make one for my hero. it may even top the chained chicken wings hes using rite now.
LEGION- fear it
the 100000 post- by me
"manliness= X(warhead+piltog)^2/James+burgandy"

Leprechaun
Hero

Post by Leprechaun » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:47 am

Benny's description of the attack is the best
Damnit! Where's my camera?

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:33 pm

But can it withstand the shredding power of the dreaded ORANGE TRANSPARENT CHAINSAW?

The
OTC is feared on a thousand worlds. Its' transparent blades swirl around its edge in a violent maelström of sharp, electrified death!! When brought to bear against even the strongest of fortifications its brickmantium blades will shatter them on even the slightest contact, quickly rending entire buildings asunder. Should a minifig get hit by the OTC their blood will boil as the electric current surges through their body, giving them a moment of the most excruciating paing, just before their skin is ignited by its power and their body and limbs fly apart as they are haphazardly shredded in a bloody explosion of gore.

ORANGE TRANSPARENT CHAINSAW!!

FUCK YEA!!
Last edited by Natalya on Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

Killer Karetsu
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Killer Karetsu » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:35 pm

NatalyaAF wrote:But can it withstand the shredding power of the dreaded ORANGE TRANSPARENT CHAINSAW?

The
OTCis feared on a thousand worlds. Its' transparent blades swirl around its edge in a violent maelström of sharp, electrified death!! When brought to bear against even the strongest of fortifications its brickmantium blades will shatter them on even the slightest contact, quickly rending entire buildings asunder. Should a minifig get hit by the OTC their blood will boil as the electric current surges through their body, giving them a moment of the most excruciating paing, just before their skin is ignited by its power and their body and limbs fly apart as they are shredded in a bloody explosion of gore.

ORANGE TRANSPARENT CHAINSAW!!

FUCK YEA!!
But if the user of the hammer srikes to the chainsaw, doesent it broke?
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:36 pm

Clearly, the hammer would be immediately destroyed if the twain should ever meet.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:42 pm

orange transparent chainsaw is tough as nails, but if it's smashed with a hammer it'd break apart. It can only attack during it's turn.

EDIT: could have sworn that OTC was a wordfilter...