The BoMB - Turn 2

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Almighty Benny
Jaw-Jaw

The BoMB - Turn 2

Post by Almighty Benny » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:05 pm

OneEye went first this time.

The soldier who found the skeleton pharaoh does the only reasonable thing. He puts its hat on and does a funky dance!

Which causes the bucket to mysteriously rise up the cable. Without thinking twice, the other nearby Venture soldier takes advantage by climbing on! Where will he end up?

Back at the base, OneEye's other trooper discovers a barrel of... Flubber?

Meanwhile, the men back at the tunnel entrance advance slightly so they can take potshots at IV's demo. They're a little too far away to score a hit, though.

OneEye's medic climbs on the dune buggy he found, and makes his way over to the tunnel. Teeth bared, he revs the engine menacingly.

The demo notices Moron's team approaching, so he takes a shot at one of the troops. Let's just say the SMG trooper was "disarmed".

The lead Bounty Hunter would have none of this bullshit, though. He teaches the Venture demo a quick yet extraordinarily painful lesson.

The other SMG trooper sees a great opportunity to wreak some more havoc on team OneEye. But the soldier with the pharaoh hat is way too good at dancing to worry about trivial things like flying bullets.

Nobody can seem to find the SMG trooper's lost arm!

To the south of them, Blitzen's troop unmods his gun to make it 1h, tosses a sword to the medic, and runs up the mountain after grabbing another one for himself.

The guy already on the mountain discovers a chest of gold. While wondering what the hell he is going to do with a chest of gold in the middle of a battlefield, he is interrupted by a loud creak coming from the nearby catapult.

The Electrocutioner shock team sent to piss off RuiNation is doing a damn fine job indeed. They all take a few shots at the soldier driving away in the dune buggy, but miss thanks to some very unfortunate rolls. Though they didn't hit the trooper, they sure as hell hit the vehicle's gas tank! The soldier landed with only a few scratches, but the dune buggy wasn't so lucky.

Meanwhile, the Nihilists make it to the top of the ladder. Freddy angrily shouts at the medic while the other guy makes what appears to be an astounding discovery in the cave!

The medic was too busy beating the shit out of this guy to notice, though.

Nietzsche tries to mow down a tree with his minigun. The tree sways, but doesn't quite fall over. He swears that he could hear it laughing at him, in a way that only trees can.

Down in the tunnel, the demo expert feels like a dumbass, but is rescued by a teammate who picked up Freddy's knife. Together they devise a cunning plan...

Which would have worked, were it not for a deft maneuver by the Venture hero.

These soldiers must have been drunk or something, because they couldn't even hit the gattling turret. Pathetic.

This one paid dearly for his mistake. Pesgores' turret guy fist pumped.

Speaking of pesgores, his demo moved into position with his large sniper rifle and carefully took aim at Samus (a very difficult shot, because she was still pretty far away).

A near miss, the bullet hits but ricochets off Samus' powerful armor! Better luck next time.

The Aeronauts medic rejoices as he gets the first successful resurrection of the battle!

Everything was not sunshine and rainbows in medic-land, however. Pesgores' hero makes the Nihilist medic realize just how stupid he was being. Nietzsche facepalms.

This RuiNation soldier vastly overestimates his ability to tear off large mounted guns. Apparently not for the first time...

NecroBenny gets a bright idea thanks to some very successful die rolls. He tears the missiles off the turret "I don't need no stinking controls."

He chucks one of them at this very unfortunate Electrocutioner...

NecroBenny chuckles to himself...

But then rolls a critical fail! Butterfingers!

The gruesome but oh-so-awesome aftermath...

Angry that the Electrocutioners destroyed his dune buggy, its former driver enlists the help of the RuiNation demo to finally take down the mighty Bizarro Samus!

Because I apparently misread jifel's orders about what to do with his medic, he kicks over a table in rage!

That about wraps up turn 2. Oh yeah, this is what IV's soldier discovered in the cave...

You know, in case you were wondering.
Last edited by Almighty Benny on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:15 pm

IV will win the game.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Post by Moronstudios » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:19 pm

We have no chance to survive.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194

Almighty Benny
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Almighty Benny » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:27 pm

As the chainsaw was removed from it's mount, a low rumble could be heard from the room behind IV's OTC trooper. Something has awakened in the darkness...

The research facility has powered on! A large piece of equipment starts up, and puts the finishing touches on the very device that the scientists living here tried oh so hard to keep un-finished.

WARHEAD HAS ENTERED THE BATTLEFIELD

lrdofbricks
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lrdofbricks » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:29 pm

i think this battle is not about crystals anymore but about who will possess the orange transparent chainsaw!
LEGION- fear it
the 100000 post- by me
"manliness= X(warhead+piltog)^2/James+burgandy"

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Post by Moronstudios » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:31 pm

The killbot 9000 doesn't seem as scary as the orange transparent chainsaw.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194

Almighty Benny
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Almighty Benny » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:44 pm

Let me put it this way... Killbot 9000 gets his own dice for attacks (shown here)

The die is color-coded. If it comes up black, his attack kills you. He can be killed though, but will respawn if someone presses the button in the research facility. Since he's played by Warhead, he can be reasoned with, and therefore allied with.

That little meter on his chest is something I like to call the "Rage Gage". It fills up a little every time he gets a kill. When it reaches MAXIMUM RAGE, he explodes violently. You never know what will produce the most rage, so you don't really know when it will explode.

You can bet that it will be at the most hilarious and inconvenient times, though.

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Post by Moronstudios » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:58 pm

Ok, NOW I am scarred. Is there any side on that dice that isn't black?

Almighty Benny
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Almighty Benny » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:04 am

Well, no

But he only gets to roll it when attacking with his buzzsaws. Otherwise he is a normal hero.

Also of note is that he is the mortal enemy of anyone possessing the OTC

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:20 am

RAAH! KILL! KILL! KILL!
Last edited by Warhead on Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:21 am

Would've been cooler if he was Killbot 9001.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

RDLC
Minifig

Post by RDLC » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:26 am

Or the DeathWalker 9000. Except that even one shot would kill him, though. Otherwise, great battle! I'm glad to have had the chance to participate, sort of.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:33 am

With a clank and whir of ancient servos Killbot rises from the ancient device. Once again activated to obey his programming. His saw blades scream in revs of bloody anticipation as his positronic brain detects the life signs nearby... he pauses as he also feels the star bright presence of the fabled OTC artefact. A blood chilling and insane scream of hate rises from his robotic mouth grill and echoes through the chambers. Long dormant thoughts of pain and gore rage through his mind and he strides forth to do battle.

RJ
Galidor
Galidor

Post by RJ » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:28 am

aw c'mon!

Warhead again?!
dilanski wrote:Have your imaginary balls exploded all over the keypad or something?

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:34 am