Kre'Xek Space Dynasty

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Kre'Xek Space Dynasty

Post by MasterEcabob » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:28 pm

After years of prayer and preparation the Kre'Xek have finally amassed a fleet large enough and strong enough to launch their holy crusade against the human infidels. They have commissioned dozens of strike fleets, and have launched them at all the main human worlds and colonies. This fleet, made of a destroyer, four cruisers, and ten fighters, is tasked with nothing less than the destruction of Earth itself.

Kre'Xekar's Blessing

This destroyer is armed with shields and eight missiles each powerful enough to lay waste to a major city. As the lead ship of the most important strike force, it invokes the name of the God of Gods, Kre'Xekar.

Sor'soon's Envy

This cruiser, armed with a laser cannon, a burst cannon, and a torpedo launcher, is the most versatile cruiser in the fleet. As such, it invokes the name of the God of Justice, Sor'soon.

Kryt'yon's Wrath

This cruiser is armed with a laser cannon and a powerful impact battery and has a faster engine then the other ships. As the deadliest ship in the fleet, it invokes the name of the God of War, Kryt'yon.

Dwo'mun's Voice

This cruiser, protected by heavy hull plating and a laser cannon, is capable of holding ten fighters. As the fleet's main carrier, it invokes the name of the God of Wisdom, Dwo'mun.

Pyk'zoot's Pledge

This cruiser, with its four shrapnel missiles and burst cannon, is the fleet's primary anti-fighter ship. As it is so powerful, it invokes the name of the God of Death, Pky'zoot.

Sweet, my first full fledged space fleet! Sure it could be bigger but it already packs quite a punch as it is, and it is going to be a tough battle between these guys and the orbital platform tasked with defending Earth.
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

As if we care. More explosives!

VirusU571
Champion
Champion

Post by VirusU571 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:32 pm

Hmm. I really like the names, and the construction is really well done. I'ma say as far as microscale goes, these are really well done. Nice job! :)

birdman
Galidor
Galidor

Post by birdman » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:44 pm

Sexy.

halo 3000
I though bringing it up might possibly get me one

Post by halo 3000 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:49 pm

Cool! reminds me of the amarr form eve.
"My name is Art Vandelay. I'm an architect."~George Costanza

benkim123
Dimmy

Post by benkim123 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:47 am

Great job but I think you should build more ships for the humans, these look too strong.

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:04 am

So are all of these fleets going to be in your Brikspace battle?

I really like this one's frigates and style, but the cruiser could use more detail.

benkim123
Dimmy

Post by benkim123 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:05 am

I think they will.

MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Post by MasterEcabob » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:02 pm

I plan to use all of the fleets I've built so far in my forum battle, and I'll probably make one more also.

And don't worry about the humans, their space station is armed with six laser cannons and carriers a crap load of missiles and fighters. It is definitely capable of going toe to toe with these guys.
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

As if we care. More explosives!

benkim123
Dimmy

Post by benkim123 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:06 am

That's good because I hate to play unbalanced battles. I also hate one hit wonders.

pesgores
The Dear Leader

Post by pesgores » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:57 am

I APPROVE YOUR BUILDING METHODS

(why the hell has my message changed?)
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"

Fulizer
Minifig

Post by Fulizer » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:40 am

looks good, loved Dwo'mun's Voice in paticular