Southern Ontario III

Looking for players in your area? Announcements and discussion of upcoming battles in your location

Moderator: Tuefish

Rody
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Rody » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:15 pm

comprehension not compression, and why all this booty bothered J+B?
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes

Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Post by Blitzen » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:21 pm

james+burgundy wrote:o my well Blitzen I tried but I guess you just are not using your brain today. Your utter lack of compression towards this whole argument astounds me. I honestly had hopes that you would in fact take the better road and leave this as it was. Instead you resorted to childish remarks in hope of provoking me I suspect. You however do not know what you are doing so I shall deem you one last chance to back off before you regret this. I strongly advise you take it but it is solely up to you.
Dude, this really isn't working out for you. You type DUMBLY.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:28 pm

james+burgundy wrote:You however do not know what you are doing so I shall deem you one last chance to back off before you regret this. I strongly advise you take it but it is solely up to you.
One last chance or else? Hate to break it to you James, but this is the internet. That's not much of a bargaining chip.

J+B: 525
Blitzen: 526
IV: Still all of the points

Almighty Benny
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Almighty Benny » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:43 pm

hey, I want some too. Oh wait, I have to booty bothered first, hang on.

Comment comment comment disparaging remark incomprehensible babble [post deleted] [post edited] half-hearted apology disparaging remark
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...

501stCadians
Galidor
Galidor

Post by 501stCadians » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:12 pm

Almighty Benny wrote:hey, I want some too. Oh wait, I have to booty bothered first, hang on.

Comment comment comment disparaging remark incomprehensible babble [post deleted] [post edited] half-hearted apology disparaging remark
You get 527 points.

james+burgundy
I tend to just pile the shit on myself

Post by james+burgundy » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:30 pm

Too bad volume does not mean any thing in the final score :( o well nice booty bothered benny
Been here longer then pretty much all of you or some shit.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:08 pm

Uh, off topic pointless waffle, eventual derailment, inappropriate sarcastic humour. Here's a weird gif file and have a nice day.

IVhorseman

Post by IVhorseman » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:29 pm

Almighty Benny wrote: Comment comment comment disparaging remark incomprehensible babble [post deleted] [post edited] half-hearted apology disparaging remark
One Million Points.

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:48 pm

So, uhh, since I made this thread, can I ask for it to be locked?
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

Pvt Expendable
Dimmy

Post by Pvt Expendable » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:44 pm

You treat j+b like crap because you can get away with it, and as soon as he does the same you go nuts over it. He has the same right to flame people as anyone else has.
has a point there,.. some people on this forum can dish it out but can't take it,... tit for tat
Lets see I count nine grammar and or spelling errors that’s seems to farther my point of Canadians on the forums being some what childish. However I myself do make errors quite often so I will try to set all the errors aside.
We all play with lego,.. how matature are we,... now if you don't mind im going to a truck and tractor pull then i will go get drunk at the bar,... try to pick up a chick then get mad and try picking a fight,.... then i will go home and sulk cause you all so mean
Or two you think that cursing will some how effect me and you think it gives you power.
I curse you to give me all your lego,... curse curse,... damn didnt work

Well well well for somebody who doesn't care about this thread or forum Im impressed at the amount of time and or effort you put into your posts. You sure you don't care?

Heck if i cared i might give a crap about grammar , spelling,... hell whatever. The sighn of not "caring" is a half ased job. Most people on this forum get all bent outta shape over nuthing. Heck JB if you typed that much man,... you are angry,....

People don't go on an don about stuf they don't care about?.... Did you out argue 501,.. heck yeah,.... but man,... its a forum,...... lots of crud fgets typed and stuff....

No big deal man,... no big deal,.... honestly who really cares about who any of these people feel towards you?

Have you invited anyone from this forum over for dinner?.... Asked them for financial advice,.. wanted to marry them?...

Heck everybody here is technically below an acquantene,... so honestly why do any of us really care what the others say?

Is it some kind of peer acceptance cause we all like lego,...

if so lets remeber that,....

WE ALL LIKE LEGO (and swedish mud bikini grammar competitions in jello)

all else really don't matter here

Heck no matter how badly i type you still understand me kinda except for blitzen sh just gets mad

But the forum is about lego,...

You wanna hate, go to a hate site
you wanna date go to a date site
you wanna see dogs fighting go to kentucky or a NFL'ers home

(the following will offend at least 3 peopl ha)

You shouldn't log onto a lego oriented site to talk about owning, hate and grammar all these things are bad an poision your soul like poetry and vegetarianism

now lets get back to lego or plastic blocks

james+burgundy
I tend to just pile the shit on myself

Post by james+burgundy » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:23 pm

wow this has turned out to be funner then i ever thought possible Thanks to every one who has contributed to the humor. :D
Been here longer then pretty much all of you or some shit.

benkim123
Dimmy

Post by benkim123 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:48 am

:applause: :cheering: :clapping: :D :D :D

Greenkey15
Cannon Fodder

Post by Greenkey15 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:28 am

J+B really just owned everyone in my book. He brought up a good point. DON'T TRY TO OFFEND PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET. IT DOESN'T WORK!

Rayhawk
Overlord

Post by Rayhawk » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:39 am

I'm still not seeing a clear threadwinner here, although I did like "Your utter lack of compression towards this whole argument astounds me." So far it's been a long string of attack rolls missing badly; I'm still waiting for a clincher.

Elmagnifico
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Elmagnifico » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:48 am

READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.