Looking for players in your area? Announcements and discussion of upcoming battles in your location
Yeah..... my one friend hates brikwars my other (i used to play with) hates me and if i told any of my other friends they would just stare at me and say "what the hell?" (i am also only like 12 and there aren't many nerds around here.)
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:01 pm
- Location: At a computer... typing
Greetings. I live in a 'burb south of Toledo. Good to know there are some Ohio brikwarriors out there. Parents won't drive me to Cleveland just to play legos though. This is just to tantalize you.
- Posts: 1082
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:59 pm
- Location: Still Controversial to Some Douches
dude if you are like 12 then what the heck are you doing playing Brik Wars you still have a life use it !
- Posts: 2911
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:34 pm
I'm in Dayton. Not sure how far that is. I'm terrible at geography.
- Posts: 994
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:01 am
Gungnir wrote:I'm in Dayton. Not sure how far that is. I'm terrible at geometry.
- You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Posts: 2540
- Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
- Location: Ottawa
Return to Battle Organization
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest