Rules questions, suggestions, and discussion
Moderators: IVhorseman, Pwnerade
I think it's just way easier to use existing rules on it instead of making up an entire rule-set.
- Posts: 3228
- Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
- Location: New York
All you have to do is catch and squeeze a fish until its eyes pop and its intestines come out.
indeed sir indeed, hence why all pirates have a helping of lego fish where ever they be stranded.
- Posts: 725
- Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:36 pm
- Location: Grand Admiral of the Hodgepodgian fleet
I think accuracy is a problem, and that missed shots should scatter rather than have no further use.
- Posts: 290
- Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:39 pm
- Location: there... inside your mind
Return to The Rulebook
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest