Portal gun

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: warman45, Rev. Sylvanus

Carda
Officer

Post by Carda » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:07 pm

Great, now I HAVE to go stat out the TF2 classes, BrikWars style.

This is going to be FUN.
Bravo 13th: A Lego webcomic

http://lessthan3.netraptor.org/bravo13th/

blackwing77
Officer

Post by blackwing77 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:10 pm

kidko wrote:Why does the Gravity Gun have 12" range, but can only pick up items within 6"?

<side_note>
I'll be testing both of these ideas (Portal + Gravity guns) at Olothontor's Brikwars match over the weeked, so I'll let you know how all of this speculation turns out.
</side_note>
I should be able to actually make it. I have a spy minifig and could make the other's rather easily, sentries might be interesting.

The Lizard King
Hero

Post by The Lizard King » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:41 pm

You did a good job
"I Am The Lizard King, I can do Anything"

Houndis
Officer

Post by Houndis » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:15 pm

IVhorseman wrote:it's what i base most character classes off for stat cards. i think the spy has a LOT of brikwars potential.
Well, spy might have potential, but it's not the most brikwarsy unit. Sure, it adds chaos and it's fun, but it just doesn't fit in the BrikWars universe, unless you do really good job with it.

And for the Gravity Gun, I agree with Foggy. It seems good.
Elämän tie läpi varjojen vie.
~Terapia
<><

501stCadians
Galidor
Galidor

Post by 501stCadians » Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:14 pm

Foggy wrote:
kidko wrote:Why does the Gravity Gun have 12" range, but can only pick up items within 6"?

<side_note>
I'll be testing both of these ideas (Portal + Gravity guns) at Olothontor's Brikwars match over the weeked, so I'll let you know how all of this speculation turns out.
</side_note>
The Gravgun can drag and quickly pick up crap from short distances and chuck it pretty far.
Have you played Half-Life 2 by chance?
Yes!Have you ever tryed,using the Orgainc gravity gun,picking up a random Combine on the Citadel and shooting striaght up?Do it and if you have good speakers you SHOULD(SHOULD!!!)hear a "splortch"sound.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.