Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations
Moderators: Rev. Sylvanus, warman45
how about "overly-confusing rule generator" as a rank for you?
Edit: for myself i would have to go for "kommunist in a kan" (without the quotation marks) for a title.
In no way am I associated with Orks, goblins or gretchin
- Posts: 290
- Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:39 pm
- Location: there... inside your mind
Tzan wrote:1/216 == .46%
Its the same thing.
(((100% /6) /6) /6) = .46%
I was curious to discover which post in this forum was post number 66666.
Amazingly, it's this /6/6/6 one.
http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopi ... 6666#66666
TZAN IS THE DEVIL
- tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook
- Posts: 4533
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm
Curses! foiled again!
[Tzan disappears in a poof of smoke and returns to Hades to plot new ways of injecting mathmagikal koincidential konjunctions into seemingly normal posts]
- Has anyone ever used those holes before?
- Posts: 3818
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
- Location: Boston
on a related note I discovered that the helpdesk of our local nuclear powerplant has the phone number 6666.
- Posts: 932
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:48 am
- Location: Below sea-level
Return to Bonus Material
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest