My Website

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Moronstudios, Zupponn, Killer Karetsu

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:07 pm

Bragallot wrote:Lol. It's true. Well I still enjoyed seeing this battle, and I don't think it hurt anybody.

:shock: AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaarrrrrghhhhhhhh! *THUD!*

:wink:

Zombiemuffins
Battlefield General

Post by Zombiemuffins » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:10 pm

Funny, how people who play war games with little plastic men can still manage to come off elitist. :shock:

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:59 pm

Well, I truly don't see it any less than spending all day playing WoW, for instance :?

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:12 pm

Oh simmer down and reel your neck back in fellas. :roll: You posted a comment on an old thread and got slightly singed for it, big deal. Now, if you don't mind us elitists have better things to do than talk to the riff raff, cheery-pip, wot, wot.

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:50 pm

Naw, I didn't see it as a big deal, it's just slightly irritating when you don't know what people are talking about half of the time. But there's been enough banter about nothing already.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:28 pm

Welcome to the forum boys, stick with it, you get used to it, then you'll be one of us... Bwa-hahahahaha... ha... ha-ha... ...um, sorry.

benkim123
Dimmy

Post by benkim123 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:42 am

I also dislike people who write pointless or obvious stuff just to get their post count up, like a certain someone who isn't here at the moment. (not you Warhead you write cool stuff.)

Example:
Gr8.

Just gr8 battle.

Triangle Job!!!

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:18 am

benkim123 wrote:I also dislike people who write pointless or obvious stuff just to get their post count up, like a certain someone who isn't here at the moment. (not you Warhead you write cool stuff.)
Ha ha, I remember when you were still on my watchlist for lame two-word posts to delete. All that "cool" and "cool battle" and "nice models." It didn't last long fortunately.

Actually things have been pretty quiet lately for post deletion. Some light pruning here or there, but none of the big sweeps where I track down all of a single user's posts and delete half of them like in the old days. Maybe I need to raise my standards.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:29 pm

Gr8! :lol:

tahthing
rather undermines the point of ranks.

Post by tahthing » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:30 pm

1 |s 1n yur bas3 kilin yur duds!

oh yer.
Last edited by tahthing on Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
"some people are like slinkies there really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"
"Triangalism! What's the fuckin' point!"
How's that compression ratio?

benkim123
Dimmy

Post by benkim123 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:27 pm

stubby wrote:
benkim123 wrote:I also dislike people who write pointless or obvious stuff just to get their post count up, like a certain someone who isn't here at the moment. (not you Warhead you write cool stuff.)
Ha ha, I remember when you were still on my watchlist for lame two-word posts to delete. All that "cool" and "cool battle" and "nice models." It didn't last long fortunately.

Actually things have been pretty quiet lately for post deletion. Some light pruning here or there, but none of the big sweeps where I track down all of a single user's posts and delete half of them like in the old days. Maybe I need to raise my standards.
There are like 300 people, (maybe) who sign up, post something useless and do nothing else.
If you deleted their posts people would think they signed up just to show off. Then you could ban them. Sounds fun! :)
Warhead wrote:GR8
Wow it's spreading like a disease. Quick fetch me my combat mech!
Tahthing wrote: 1 1s 1n ur base killin ur doods.
Fix'd.

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:56 pm

Why is it that the people who complain about stupid posts and want other people banned are always the ones whose posts I think are stupid and want to ban? It's like a law of nature or something. Do you know how many of your posts I've deleted just in the past two days?

Quit complaining so much.

Arkbrik
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by Arkbrik » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:23 pm

I remember that just a few weeks ago my postcount would never quite reach 400, just linger between 350 and 390. But now it's almost 500. What has happened?