Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations
Moderators: Rev. Sylvanus, warman45
Testing done. It WAS overpowered,so damage reduction to 3d6 and damage to anything within 12". In addition, i've decided that anything blocked by something that is 2 studs thick is immune to the rad.
- Posts: 1068
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:35 pm
- Location: Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Cpt. Zipps wrote:Nukes are only good for ship to ship warfare and that's only if they're big ships and small nukes.
They'd have to be pretty far away from eachother, say 10 or 15 miles. and whats the point then when a frickin shell that ways as much as a car does pretty much the same thing. Although in brikwars I guess anything goes.
- Posts: 226
- Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 2:18 pm
- Location: In Afghanistan providing supressive fire with an M60
i'd just make it variable, it starts at 3d6 at 6"-12" its 2d6 and if your wearing armor or are behind something this lessens it by a further 1d6, or 2d6 if thier in armor and behind something.
- Posts: 725
- Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:36 pm
- Location: Grand Admiral of the Hodgepodgian fleet
Return to Bonus Material
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest