The Bull Tribes

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:57 pm

A lot has happened to these guys as well as others. I've decided that you'll see them anyway when they're in forum battles so concentrated on that instead, but since I promised someone a close-up on the bullbeast I had to post at least this. Pictures were taken mainly for my stat cards.

Not the bullbeast yet, it's a bull tribe icon (couldn't bring myself to calling it a minotaur after having seen the other design). The guy to the left is the new flag guard. There's also a better pic on an axeman (ranks are expanding) and a part of an updated heavy phalanx (they're way cooler now).

Full heavy phalanx now, with the bullbeast in the middle and the sniper to the right (yeah the bulls do have a very wide variety of units right now), just happened to make this fig out of one of the only three western minifigs I ever had (can't even remember where I got them). The gigantic pickaxe is also weird, but it's deadly.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Magic Soap
Playmobil

Post by Magic Soap » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:02 pm

great. Clear photos too! Can't wait for a serious medieval forum battle.

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:11 pm

Magic Soap wrote:great. Clear photos too! Can't wait for a serious medieval forum battle.
fyi, Deverre's stats are finished and me and my m8 are currently working on the Bull Tribes. I'll do the magus guild next, which is only a few units so shouldn't take long, and then we should have everything ready for the first forum battle since those will be the factions participating. In the meanwhile I can work on other factions (both stats as numbers) so they can participate in the one following that. School's bothering me A LOT and I have other activities as well, but I'm excited about it too and will try to get it up as soon as possible. I don't rush it 'cos I don't want the quality of 'my work' to suffer either, though, 'cos that wouldn't be pleasant for anybody.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?