Mega Blok

Post by *CRAZYHORSE* » Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:33 pm

piltogg wrote:BG2 is basically dungeons and dragons the videogame
Thanks for telling.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.

Bonn-o-Tron
Mega Blok

Post by Bonn-o-Tron » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:31 pm

I remember seeing Baldurs Gate 2 at the bottom of a cardboard box at the everything store the other day. If my memory serves me correctly, it was only a few bucks. Hopefully it's there next I go.
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:39 pm

Bonn-o-Tron wrote:Despite the lack of a story, and there was little to no dialogue, Shadow of the Colossus was a freakin' amazing game.
I didn't like that game very mutch because 3/4 of the game all you are doing is rideing around onyour horse trying to find where the colosi are.
maybe it is better if you are realy realy patient though.

Bonn-o-Tron
Mega Blok

Post by Bonn-o-Tron » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:42 pm

piltogg wrote:
Bonn-o-Tron wrote:Despite the lack of a story, and there was little to no dialogue, Shadow of the Colossus was a freakin' amazing game.
I didn't like that game very mutch because 3/4 of the game all you are doing is rideing around onyour horse trying to find where the colosi are.
maybe it is better if you are realy realy patient though.
I actually found that fun. I found the landscape rather beautiful (at the time) and I loved looking at everything when I was riding. There were also random temples that acted as save points, but if you scaled them you might be lucky enough to find a salamander that boosts your stamina or health when eaten. That in itself took up a considerable amount of time (for me, atleast)

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:47 pm

yah, for some reason looking at virtual scenery for half an hour while following the suns reflection on a sword just didn't do it for me.
I wonder why. also congrats on seeing bg2 If you start an account you will save yourself a lot of time if you pick some sort of fighter because madges and theives die to easy. also the fighter stronghold quest is the easyest one. (just a hint to anyone who might be tempted to buy this game)

Bonn-o-Tron
Mega Blok

Post by Bonn-o-Tron » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:53 pm

No offense, but perhaps the reason that thieves and mages die a lot are because you weren't good at playing them. Honestly, you seem like the kind of person that would charge into a room full of ogres, swinging your sword with reckless abandon. Plus, with those 3" pipes, you must get all sorts of combat-related stat bonuses. For myself, I'd rather find an alternate, hidden way in, then skulk around and slowly dispatch them one by one with a poisoned knife.

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:59 pm

yah, I have only ever used spells 3 times in the 5 hours I've put into that game.
same is true with the hitman series I have never been stealthy at all just go in and own everyone in a ferociouse radge :twisted: come to think of it, I have never tried to get out of any fight at all real or in a videogame or in brikwars. any way if your main charecter dies you lose so fighters are better because they can wear armour and have more hit points as well as a higher resistance to spells like hold or whatever

anyway best party=
1 theif
1 madge
4 fighter/tank charecters
maybe you have a different playing style

Bonn-o-Tron
Mega Blok

Post by Bonn-o-Tron » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:15 pm

I'd probably have at least 1 thief, and 2 mages, depending on if there's different types of mages (1 healer/buffer, 1 offensive mage) and the rest Warriors/Tanks.

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:37 pm

there are priests and scorcerers but they both do the same spells whitch is all of them

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:24 pm

piltogg wrote:yah, I have only ever used spells 3 times in the 5 hours I've put into that game.
same is true with the hitman series I have never been stealthy at all just go in and own everyone in a ferociouse radge :twisted: come to think of it, I have never tried to get out of any fight at all real or in a videogame or in brikwars. any way if your main charecter dies you lose so fighters are better because they can wear armour and have more hit points as well as a higher resistance to spells like hold or whatever

anyway best party=
1 theif
1 madge
4 fighter/tank charecters
maybe you have a different playing style
oh jebus, if it's anything like DnD thieves, then just flat out 6 thieves.

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:46 pm

haha It uses the dnd ruleset and is set in a dnd caimpaing setting I meant it when when I said it was dnd the videogame