United Peach Alliance (In SPACE!)

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

OneEye589
Pooplord

United Peach Alliance (In SPACE!)

Post by OneEye589 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:28 pm

So I scrapped my PRA and I now am starting on two new factions in the universe everyone else has been building in. I have 8-man squads for each army so far, but a dropship for my personal one.

The first army I've been working on is the UPA, or United Peach Alliance. They work together with the 45th Union (RoC77's army) and any other army that is made of solely peaches. Fighting for dominance over the universe (or at least their section) they wish to undo all of the genocidal acts against their race and throw it back in the faces of the yellow minifigures.

The UPA soldiers leaving the back of the dropship.
The very left is a sniper rifle and the very right is a shoulder cannon. The dude in the center is the officer/hero/champion. He's kind of like a Master Chief type of super-soldier who is genetically enhanced and things. That's why he looks different.
The dropship which has yet to be named. I've been working on it for almost 3 weeks on and off.
Left side showing the 8 missiles and one gatling gun.
Right side showing the other gatling gun.
Front.
Back with engine shown from another angle.
The hatch.
The open hatch.
Turrets that hang underneath (each consists of 2 1d6 guns and has 360 degree motion.
Bottom view of the turrets.
Turrets folded up into the body for landing.
Cockpit without cockpit. The pilots also.
Enough room for 8 passengers.
The top's pretty easy to take off and put back on for being such a strange design. Pilots waving.

Okay, and now the Space Vikings, which I only have one picture of.

A group of different aliens who work together to pillage other ships and planets. The dude with the cape has an AK47, but it didn't get a good image of it. Also pictured are a couple of Natalya-style assault rifles, a bazooka, a chainsaw I put together in literally a second, and a shotgun.

These pictures are really big, so don't be stupid and repost them on here as images.

(My Brickshelf for when everything's public.)
Last edited by OneEye589 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:38 pm

That Dropship is cool. I like the weapons and the overall shape. Nicely done. The exit ramps good and big too.

The troops are great, the heads with chin strap works well IMO.

The Aliens. I never though of using the chainsaw with that handle before.

Ranger S2H
Minifig
Location: deep in dimmy territory, fighting the hordes from the inside.

Post by Ranger S2H » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:15 pm

love the troops' uniforms, the white and blue combo is great IMO.

the strap head is a nice head for the rank and file, troops that wont have a lot of character, and they are all going to have the same head.
the AT ST pilot is even better because it has a visor as well.
I wish those exist in yellow, does anyone else have some good ideas for rank and file faces?
- I refuse to be stopped by something as irrelevant as logic, the laws of physics, or common sense -

if 20 chickens can fit in a brick, how many pingpongballs does a crocodile have to eat so it can swim faster than a washing machine?

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:53 pm

peach hateing begin..... NOW!

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:00 pm

Your wish is my command.

Yea umm your peachy forces are going down when I come to town this winter. Yellow Hegemony!!
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

Ogel96
Dimmy

Post by Ogel96 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:44 pm

HAL says "im sorry one eye, i can't let that happen."
PEACHY HATE!
ARE YOU READY KIDS?
IT THE PEACHY HATE SONG!
:rtfm:
If you're peachy and you know it Shoot Yourself
If your peachy and you know it shoot yourself.
If you're peachy and you know it then you're a filthy bastard.....
If your peachy and you know it shoot yourself.

Aren't you just a bit smarter now kids? And remember, if you see a peachy, make sure to push him into either fire or sulfiric acid, and have a nice day!
My doctor says I have an obsession with vengance. We'll just see about that
My 550th post was "JANE-FREAKIN-GOODALL".
I called the Ghostbusters in my 600th post.

OneEye589
Pooplord

Post by OneEye589 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:57 pm

Okay, disregard the peaches if you don't like them. What about the rest of it? At least I didn't post ONLY peach stuff.

Thanks for the input Warhead and Ranger. I had a lot of the soldier heads from the PRA, and they work really well with the Power Miners helmets.

AdrianTheGeek
Cannon Fodder

Post by AdrianTheGeek » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:04 pm

Damn peaches. They took our jobs....I mean MOCS. Freakin mexicans......I mean peaches!!!

Ogel96
Dimmy

Post by Ogel96 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:18 am

THe rest of it is really good though.
My doctor says I have an obsession with vengance. We'll just see about that
My 550th post was "JANE-FREAKIN-GOODALL".
I called the Ghostbusters in my 600th post.

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:22 am

Cool! Does it come in yellow as well? :)
Ranger S2H wrote:love the troops' uniforms, the white and blue combo is great IMO.

the strap head is a nice head for the rank and file, troops that wont have a lot of character, and they are all going to have the same head.
the AT ST pilot is even better because it has a visor as well.
I wish those exist in yellow, does anyone else have some good ideas for rank and file faces?
Yes, avoid using too many heads with guys who have eyepatches, or you'll have to come up with some story about why half of your population is missing an eye :s Depends on what fits well with the rest of the torso and goes with the kind of soldier / faction I'm trying to create for me, really.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

RoC77
Galidor
Galidor
Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......

Post by RoC77 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:58 pm

Sorry, to hear of the decomissioning of the PRA, they were a good lot and will be missed by the 45th. But, the UPA looks like a great start for a new ally! Great dropship, will there be a SHIP for it to land later on? :wink:

Will all the vehicles for the PRA be moved to the UPA color scheme or are they all going to be redesigned?

Cpt. Zipps
Mega Blok

Post by Cpt. Zipps » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:43 pm

pretty cool but oh so shameful at the same time.

OneEye589
Pooplord

Post by OneEye589 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:52 pm

RoC77 wrote:Sorry, to hear of the decomissioning of the PRA, they were a good lot and will be missed by the 45th. But, the UPA looks like a great start for a new ally! Great dropship, will there be a SHIP for it to land later on? :wink:

Will all the vehicles for the PRA be moved to the UPA color scheme or are they all going to be redesigned?
Oh no, I will never have enough parts to make a SHIP and I sadly will never be insane enough to spend that much money on parts. I could if I wanted it to be rainbow, but none of that for me.

As for the PRA, they are completely disbanded. All of their vehicles will be scrapped for parts for both the UPA and Space Vikings (who have dark grey in their color scheme). The next thing I'm going to be working on for the UPA is going to be a tank or two in a Warhammer 40k style. I'm planning on it only having a pilot and gunner and all of the weapons are hopefully going to be able to fold into the top of the tank.