Rules questions, suggestions, and discussion
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
- If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
- Posts: 5294
- Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
- Location: The Abyss
I agree with lrdofbricks, but if for some reason you feel you need to buy every boulder you fire (like if you started with a big crate full of boulders), they'd cost as much as a random object.
Warhead wrote:my head burns with War.
Plastik Armory: a bunch of weapons and abilities compatible with the 2010 rules.
- Magic Soap
- Posts: 1654
- Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:19 pm
- Location: 1 Nautical Mile from Imhotep and Lord Scotland
i just figure in a battle that big youd have boulder laying around (parts of destroyed masonary, stones dug up in the feild. the time factor of getting them to and loaded onto the catupult makes the cost negligant
LEGION- fear it
the 100000 post- by me
- Posts: 226
- Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 2:18 pm
- Location: In Afghanistan providing supressive fire with an M60