Kids Fest 09

Looking for players in your area? Announcements and discussion of upcoming battles in your location

Moderator: Tuefish

eviljack
Hero

Post by eviljack » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:35 pm

Cpl. Halan wrote:yeah, I have a WAMALUG meeting then(saturday), but next week, I'm free. there is a problem, though, if it is much farther than lancaster, I won't be able to go
Um yeah you probably won't make it then. The event is Hartford CT.

Ranger S2H
Minifig
Location: deep in dimmy territory, fighting the hordes from the inside.

Post by Ranger S2H » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:31 am

at moments like these I hate living in europe :(
- I refuse to be stopped by something as irrelevant as logic, the laws of physics, or common sense -

if 20 chickens can fit in a brick, how many pingpongballs does a crocodile have to eat so it can swim faster than a washing machine?

Tzan
Has anyone ever used those holes before?

Post by Tzan » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:57 pm

eviljack wrote:There is a LUG meeting saturday, we are discussing the event. I may know more then, as far as a schedual.
??

eviljack
Hero

Post by eviljack » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:20 pm

Schedual is unfortunatly gonna be when it happens it happens. Due to the time frame of the event, and other schedualed activities the game is gonna happen on the fly. However some of us will be there Thursday at 12pm for setting up. There is a good chance we will have some time later that evening for some brikwars.

Sorry I can't give you a definate schedual.

Tzan

Post by Tzan » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:04 pm

You would think that with all the anoraks in NELUG there would have been a schedule months ago, that has been revised 10 times.

Perhaps NELUG has been overrun by anorakronism! GASP!

A person with an obsessive interest in a chronological misplacing of persons, events, objects, or customs in regard to each other.

The Horror!

edit:
Hmm, actually thats a fair explanation of a Brikwar. Space vs Castle vs Stats vs Rules vs Fun.

eviljack
Hero

Post by eviljack » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:51 pm

Hey guys back from kidsfest. Talk about crazy. Unfortunaly there was no schedual because we didn't even know how this event would go. Ended up that there was no NELUG vs PennLUG battle, but us PennLUGer's had a good time. Basically because of how the event went, we were stuck inside our respective display areas and held birkwars to pass the time. Friday and saturday held some random, but fun battles. Including some apperances of Laser Snails and Napalm trees. On sunday we had a scenario we played out. Seven trained military soilders with two robo dogs, defended a food storage warehouse that was being attacked by 15 hungry villagers. With a guest apperance by Santa Clause using a long range golden pistol. There was also a "box of randomness" in the middle of the field.

I will post up pictures in a new thread later.