I have taken it upon myself to draw a wicked awesome minifig to represent us. While Fryslayer's concept is nice, I think both of <i>our</i> legs are the same size, and our shadows aren't done with dodge and/or burn.
This minifig I am drawing is the embodiment of power, superiority, intelligence, and other good things. Please note that this minifig will not show humility, though it is necessary to be a good Non-Dimmy. So far I have the legs, body, and head, but I need:
6. A cool place to put the arms. No self-respecting Non-Dimmy will have his arms hanging limply at his side, so neither will our mascot.
7. A torso decal or emblem. Blank is not good.
8. That same emblem for a cape. Because no self-respecting Non-Dimmy will leave the house without his cape!
9. A face. People need faces. Blank is not an option.
10. A hat and/or hairpiece. This includes helmets. This is for the head.
11. He might want to hold something. Maybe. Blank is an option.
Colours are also nice, for the pants and torso. Yellow is not an option. His head and hands will be yellow, with NO EXCEPTION.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.