Re: The Scythian Galactic Codex 80k VIEWS?! but 1 new moc

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Re: The Scythian Galactic Codex 80k VIEWS?! but 1 new moc

Post by The Shadowscythe » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:46 pm

Original post has been deleted due to being so old it was almost silly - and the original images have been removed by imageshack.

Thus. Editing and removing.
Last edited by The Shadowscythe on Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:22 pm, edited 10 times in total.

AdrianTheGeek
Cannon Fodder

Post by AdrianTheGeek » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:57 pm

I liked the part where you rule-snuggled Olothontor.
james+burgundy wrote:nice parts
james+burgundy wrote:Think you can get me the guys number
james+burgundy wrote:O I was hoping he'd stay at my place

The Shadowscythe
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:24 pm

Heh, twas in the best intentions! Honest! :D
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler
Show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Re: The Scythian Space Navy, Galactic Codex v-1 (Brikspace)

Post by stubby » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:00 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:Ravisher Class Dreadnaught
Is it just me or are these captains compensating for something?

The Shadowscythe

Post by The Shadowscythe » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:02 pm

Lawl - 3 posts and a penis joke breaks in! that has to be a new record for one of my threads! XD
Spoiler
Show

The Shadowscythe

Post by The Shadowscythe » Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:31 pm

Galactic Codex Update 1.01 - Scythian Ground Vehicles -

MBU - "Goliath"

The Scythian Mobile Battle Unit "Goliath" are the standard issue combat units used throughout the Scythian Empire. The heavily armoured remote operated battle mecha is used primarily for heavy or urban ground engagements when the Scythian military see no point in entering into bloody entrenched warfare or battles of attrition.

The Goliath is powered by a Ultra Heavy Nuclear Power Generator, which in turn feeds the massive amount of power needed to operate its twin pulse laser carbine rifles, and its right shoulder mounted burst laser cannon.

The pulse laser carbine rifles switch can switch between anti-infantry and anti-vehicle settings, a low microwave roasting setting for infantry, which causes the cells within the living infantry to literally explode, to lethal effect within less than 4 seconds - and an ultra focused setting is used for vehicles, capable of melting most armour, circuitry as well as being capable of causing most volatile materials to explode (for instance, explosives and fuel), which renders most vehicles to molten slag.

The burst laser cannon is a considerably scaled down version of the Burst Cannon mounted on a large portion of Scythian warships, and fills the air with thousands of small laser blasts (not unlike a shotgun) which shred enemy aircraft on contact.

The final offensive weapon of the Goliath is a single shaped charge long range missile - on the same scale as the "Light missiles" mounted on Scythian warships, which it is more than capable of taking out most tanks with ease, or blasting through the wall of a heavily armoured bunker, or - in extreme cases, of punching through the hull of warships for boarding actions.

A lesser part of the Goliath's asenal is the arm mounted grenade launchers, which are usually armed with smoke, flash or chaff grenades to aid its combat versatility, or decoy missiles.

MBT - "Armadillo"

For situations when ground combat really is a necessity, and actual manpower is required - The Armadillo Main Battle Tank is dropped in from orbit.

Like the Goliath, and Armadillo is nuclear powered, which it uses to great advantage with its primary Magnetic accelerated cannon, which launches Sabot style rounds at almost half the speed of light to pierce enemy armour and entrenched bunkers.

Along with this, the Armadillo is also equipped with a multi missile system alongside the Magnetic accelerated cannon on the turret mount, this missile system is capable of launching anti-infantry or vehicle munitions, as well as chaff, flash and smoke bombs.

The Armadillo's last weapon is a secondary turret mount, which has a dual mounted laser system. Unlike other vehicle mounted weapon systems, the Armadillos laser system cannot switch between anti-vehicle and anti-infantry modes, and is set only to anti-infantry capabilities - which it exceeds at.
Last edited by The Shadowscythe on Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spoiler
Show

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:03 pm

Omg resize! It's no problem for me, but some people will want to kill you now for making their pc crash :)
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:07 pm

What's going on? Who shoved my face into a Lego construction? I can read the serial numbers of every brick and I can count how old the tree was before it was used to make that table. However, I can not easily see the awesomness you are keen to show me. C'mon, resize please.

The Shadowscythe

Post by The Shadowscythe » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:20 pm

Woops, sorreh - I forget that other peoples screens aren't possible of ossum-o resolution . . . resize in progress.
Spoiler
Show

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:31 pm

Thanks... H#y, did you just call my old light tub# scr##n and t#ssla coil comput#r anything l#ss than aw#som#. DAMN! Th# stupid # k#y f#ll off this stupid k#yboard!..

The Shadowscythe

Post by The Shadowscythe » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:39 pm

Warhead wrote:Thanks... H#y, did you just call my old light tub# scr##n and t#ssla coil comput#r anything l#ss than aw#som#. DAMN! Th# stupid # k#y f#ll off this stupid k#yboard!..
=P I blame everyone who doesn't have a two 17" monitors on their PC's or a mac book pro at their disposal for their own resolution shortcomings. XD

Although, to be social about this, everything's been taken down from 3 mega pixels to 800x600 . . . so enjoy the warmachines warhead. =D
Spoiler
Show

The Shadowscythe

Post by The Shadowscythe » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:03 pm

-SYCTHIAN RIGEL KENTAURUS MILITARY CATALOUGES -

-REVERSE ENGINEERED PROTOTYPE MECHANOID-

-SCIMITAR MECHA SYSTEM-

In order to remain militarily competitive with other powers, the Scythian Scimitar mecha is powered by a micro nuclear generator and controlled by a fairly simple AI system - its roots are founded in the GX-MPT Grasshopper, which the Scythian forces went to a great deal to replicate.

Unable to re-produce or reverse engineer the hoverdrives in the original, the Scimitar is slower than its original ancestor, and as a result is four rather than three legged to make up for the extra weight and stabilise the design.

The AI operating the Scimitar is reverse engineered from the Grasshoppers original systems, but is unable to reach full sentience, at best operating within a set of combat algorithms that it can over time add new programming too.

Much like the Goliath - the Scimitars soon to be operating partner, the Scimitar has twin laser machine guns, capable of much the same firepower - only in shorter bursts to make up for the smaller reactor size.

It also comes equipped with two wrist mounted missiles, not of the same calibre as the Goliath's, but still most than enough to take out most infantry or light vehicles.

Last but not least, the Scimitar sports a pair of shoulder mounted missile launchers, which fire micro missiles (usually in frag, smoke, chaff and flash variations) over a short range.

-----

Much kudos goes to Fredde and his Grasshopper design - which is just plain awesome and obviously influences the scimitars design, linky be here. http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3884

:lol:
Spoiler
Show

fredde
Cannon Fodder

Post by fredde » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:36 am

oh nicely done i like the schimitar it looks like it will be a match for the grasshopper with all those missiles i like the feel of a grasshopper body with some legs and missiles strapped on :D

good job on the schimitar :D
Natalya wrote: Fredde, you don't win the internet with this.

You ARE the Internet.

The Shadowscythe

Post by The Shadowscythe » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:19 am

- MAIN ASSAULT DROPSHIP DESIGN -

- CARNIVORE CLASS DROPSHIP -

The Scythian C-88 (Or Carnivore) Dropship - The primary dropship in use by Scythian forces for over 40 years - is a heavy duty assault ship designed to be launched from Carriers in low orbit with a troop compliment of almost 40 troops (not including the crew) once orbital superiority has been achieved.

It has one pilot/gunner - who operates the dropship itself, and its twin mounted laser cannons - which consist of 6 individual lasers that operate in a continuous fire fashion.

The rest of the crew consists of six gunners, whom mount the separate pintle-mounted laser cannons along the dropships hull for additional fire support.
Spoiler
Show

The Shadowscythe

Post by The Shadowscythe » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:36 am

-BATTLEFIELD ASSAULT FORCES-

-LIGHTSTRIKE CLASS HOVERCYCLE-

To stay militarily competitive with the forces of the Assyrians and the Vol - the Scythian forces have started to produce a new arm to its armed forces - the battlefield assault forces - designed to strike hard and fast with blitzkrieg style strategies to keep up with the other star faring empires.

Quite heavily armored for a Hover Cycle design - the Lightstrike is also armed with twin laser weapon systems to gun down opponents, and a twin nuetron pule engine system to keep a high speed and reasonable mobility while cutting down on weight.

Spoiler
Show