piltogg wrote:facebook.... very noob of you.
Arkbrik wrote:I'm sure there is a thread about thos somewhere, but this is how you do it.
6. Click the picture you want to post.
7. Click it again.
8. And again.
9. Repeat steps 6-8 until you start to feel dumb.
10. Copy the URL of the page you are at.
11. Go to the forums and make a post.
12. Press Img.
13. Paste the URL.
14. Press Img*.
15. It should look like this:
16. Make sure that the "Disable BBCode in this post" box is NOT TICKED.
MrBlobJr wrote:Magic Soap wrote:Do not use brickshelf! Use a known photo sharing site, like flickr or photobucket!
Ok, you may want to use those, but I prefer Brickshelf.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests