Battle of Black Plains

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Moronstudios, Zupponn, Killer Karetsu

MrBlobJr
Hero

Rest of Pics

Post by MrBlobJr » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:32 pm

Sorry for the long wait, but here the rest of the pics are. They don't really show the battle turn by turn, but they show the end results and a lot of detail.

Close up of one of my squads, consisting of a hero, and four others.

Can someone help me reattach my legs?

Waterfall of gore.........

The flag! The objective was to capture the flag and/or annihilate the opposing side.

Invisible stairs!?!?! As blood drained from a turret, it revealed these stairs. I used them to my advantage. :lol:

NOTE: The clone did NOT kill the king (The king is my Hero). My hero actually survived about 4 attacks before he was killed by weird penis. weird penis was behind the wall and shot through that little window you see in the foreground. But either way, its still an awesome picture.

Carnage shot!

My last squad I deployed.

Once again, another carnage shot.

More carnage.

One of my heroes. He was attempting a Heroic feat, but rolled a critical fail. His arms broke, and the squad car crushed him/ cut him in two.

Aha! One of my favorite pics of the battle. What happened here was one of my heroes (The king) used his Heroic feat to throw one of my minifigs up to the tower to capture the 'flag', thereby ending the game. He failed the roll, and the picture above is the result.

Same thing happened here. After a failure, don't you think I would have given up on that strategy? Well, no I didn't obviously. You know what they say, 'If you first you don't succeed, try try again.

Buzz saw death!

And yet, another carnage shot. They're getting pretty predictable now.

My remaining forces. It's a shame they all had to live.

The castle at the very end of the game.

That's all folks!
NOTE: We didn't play the full Brikwar rules, just the Quikwars with some full Brikwars rules, including RedShirts.[/img]