They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Warhead
kaka pants

Zombie (Zulu) Dawn Turn 5

Post by Warhead » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:26 am

http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopi ... 33&start=0

The Assyrian Empire

Backing up a pace the Assyrians lay on some firepower. It's a bit low, what are they aiming at?

The targeted compressed gas canisters explode quite nicely. They shoot off in various random directions. One rockets off the table edge never to be seen again.

Another comes straight at the Assyrians and clunks onto the roof...

It spins for a bit but then settles expended. I rolled for this. It was a 50/50 roll what would probably be a very nasty accident.

The last arcs across and into the opposite pillars.

The supporting pillar and stairs burst apart in flame and debris, fuel lines sever and gouts of flame erupt. The fuel station's safety valves and armoured skin cut in saving it from a chain reaction which would have taken half the space port with it. (Note: Natalya, one of the fuel lines is spewing ignited fuel under the gantry creating a wall of fire and cutting off that avenue of advance).

The Undead Captain on the gantry above drops the rocket he had found as he is thrown in the explosion. It lands below and explodes.

Moveing up before the dust can settle the Assyrians open fire on the remaining pillar. Heavy laser fire strikes the already weakened and overstressed column.

Despite the rough handling two struts just manage to hold out. The entire floor is being held aloft by them alone.

Taking nothing for granted and being too close together to use another Bomb the Assyrians blaze away at the Maniac face down in a pool of his own blood. Despite two NCO's the captain and a trooper only two hits are caused and of those only one penetrates to wound the target. The Maniac is now down to three wounds. He's not going to be very happy with his new play mates when he wakes up.

Even when using my lucky dice I can sometimes roll like shit. Lol!
Last edited by Warhead on Thu May 06, 2010 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

lrdofbricks
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lrdofbricks » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:31 am

.... thank god the assyrians are on my side.
LEGION- fear it
the 100000 post- by me
"manliness= X(warhead+piltog)^2/James+burgandy"

Magic Soap
Playmobil

Post by Magic Soap » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:32 am

Oh shit - that maniac's gonna have a very bad hangover.

lrdofbricks
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lrdofbricks » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:34 am

if hangovers involve lying facedown in a pool of your own blood whille STILL getting shot at, then yes, yes they are.
LEGION- fear it
the 100000 post- by me

Magic Soap
Playmobil

Post by Magic Soap » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:36 am

I meant when he gets up, he's gonna have one serious vendetta on his hands.

lrdofbricks
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lrdofbricks » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:39 am

that should be interesting...
LEGION- fear it
the 100000 post- by me

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:28 am

The Apoc Survivors

MaD mAx-SaM produces a, fish?

Disappointed he throws it anyway while the others go about their business. Rocket Girl re-loads, Assassin Bot picks a target and Scout Guy stays on overwatch waiting for a target as does the Crying Deadly Spaceman bellow, just in case.

The fish is fumbled and sticks in the Undeads hat, nothing bad but I was going for exploding fish before the fumble. The x-Bow takes down another undead.

The Assassin Bot fires attempting to support Borstal the Maniac's charge.

Another low grade fumble as it goes through Borstals hat making him very annoyed. The good news is Borstal kills another Daemon but fails to shoot anything.

Man at Arms, swaps weapons and throws an axe at the undead fish-head. Unfortunately the Undead still survives with a fish and now an axe stuck in his hat. Man at Arms' sword attack went much better though.

Both the Medic and Blitzen pull back. The Medic dragging Hunters corps with him (he failed the medic roll). Blitzen gathers her awesomeness in a un-edited way that culminates in the sound of reality tearing and being altered, sort of like "SPOING!" but with much more bass.

Far away the Zombie Child feels something happening as Blitzens Awesomeness floods the battlefield...

Um... *SPOING!* :oops: MINI-WARHEAD HAS ARRIVED!!!

Two such awesome characters cannot co-exist in the same reality and a battle ensues. But who will win?

Only a Doctor my ass. But are things better or worse now?

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:44 am

THE DAEMONS

The Daemon Princes pulls on the odd tendon here and there and the cadaver jerks around facing his still living colleagues. Another tug on the corps' sinews and the Gatling opens fire making mincemeat of the Britannian's, much to the Daemon Princes' morbid delight.

A Daemon cuts Borstals hand off before her mates close in to finish him off...

Borstal parries a blow from a Power Sword, his armour holds out against the enormous power of the Staff Weapon and even the Spear only pushes him back. The others can't get a clear line of fire and so the Maniac remains standing with one wound remaining. Those unable to find targets prepair to overwatch.

The Daemons begin to chant in a strange unsettling tongue. Running rivulets of blood from the many dead draws together and pools. From the unnatural pool a figure rises, it's skin steaming hot, ripples in liquid blood held in the shape of a warrior. From it's helmet a baleful malevolence and hunger emanates at those nearby. A dark Blood Daemon from the old times has come to call.

It's not long before he finds his first victim as he swiftly decapitates the Survivors Medic.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:08 pm

The Britannian League

Hookey, the Britannian Sniper know's when it's too dangerious to just hang around, but he's not giving up. One shot...

One Kill!

Captain Alexandria turns the already loaded cannon to face the undead on the wall. It fires.

And makes quite a mess. Scratch one lot of undead.

The Assault Troopers and their Lieutenant take to the skies, well out of range of the closing undeads. They blast down with impunity, like shooting fish in a barrel.

The last Britannian Rifleman chooses what will probably be where he'll make his last stand. He blows away an undead and stands ready to block their advance with his body.

The Twin Ion Cannon Roar, searing bolts of energy flash across the compound.

Both strike the Daemon Prince Dragosani's Cadaver Steam Gatling and the whole lot, Daemon Princes and all explodes in a fountain of flame.

Dragosani lands badly ending his stay in the mortal realm. He gave the Proto-Figs something to talk about however.

The remains of the Gatling and other bits of debris block the stairs making it a little more difficult to get past.

kiemaster
Cannon Fodder

Post by kiemaster » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:51 pm

is anyone actualy controling the proto figs lol

MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Post by MasterEcabob » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:19 pm

Damn, the epicness of this battle this tops even Natalya's and Benny's, you are a Forum Battle God Warhead!
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

As if we care. More explosives!

kiemaster
Cannon Fodder

Post by kiemaster » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:28 pm

MasterEcabob wrote:Damn, the epicness of this battle this tops even Natalya's and Benny's, you are a Forum Battle God Warhead!
agreed!!!!

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:31 pm

These photos are great, you'd almost think the photographer had a couple decades' worth of 40k under his belt. I think I'm going to steal some of them for the rulebook, and then rely on the width of the atlantic to insulate me from copyright-violation-related vengeance.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:54 pm

Um, anyhoo, on with the Chaos...

The Manly Men!

Manly Santa gets his sack out once again, but what is this he has pulled?.. Why it's Leonidus' two week dead mother... Eeew, but why?

OH... I see...

...apparently so can the VOL Commander Leonidus. oops!
+++++++++ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!+++++++
M.A.D. M.O.T.H.E.R. F.U.C.K.E.R.S !!!
Good for a one turn close combat distraction to the VOL.

The Manly Men fall on the VOL like wild dogs. The VOL outnumbered and in Death Ground (Tzun Tzu, The Killing Ground) struggle to survive. Leonidus rages as he is the only person unengaged due to the tightness of the passageway.

The Tough Ombrie kills another VOL, his pistol can also be used in close combat but the VOL armour is impervious to the pistols light damage. The OTC on the other hand...

Despite a valiant fight two more VOL are torn apart in the frenzied melee.

The Manly Men think it's all over, VICTORY!

The remaining Tough Ombries including the heavy and two Manly Men Troopers remain in the command centre to protect the rear against anyone else.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:01 pm

stubby wrote:These photos are great, you'd almost think the photographer had a couple decades' worth of 40k under his belt. I think I'm going to steal some of them for the rulebook, and then rely on the width of the atlantic to insulate me from copyright-violation-related vengeance.
:shock:

Whoooooa! Really?.. Well... fuck ma' mamma... Great! Sure, go ahead, with my official permission or whatever. Man, that'll mean my stuff's gonna' be in two sets of rules. NetEpic and now Brikwars! :D Woo-hoo! Cheers! :wink: