cults

Since the dawn of time, one genre of music has dominated and ruled with an iron fist

Moderators: BFenix, Apollyon

cults

Postby dilanski » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:32 pm

god, the mods hate cults...

It's so wrong, they're just proving they need a wank. taking out there anger on poor deffenseless kittens is so unmanly.........
Last edited by dilanski on Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish
 
Posts: 2168
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby Rody » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:05 pm

well... not even a cult this big could ever be defined as manly.
Image
that certainly applies to all cults...
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
User avatar
Rody
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1950
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:48 am
Location: Below sea-level

Postby Arkbrik » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:15 pm

I tend to be a total pain in piltogg's ass, apparently.
Last edited by Arkbrik on Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
User avatar
Arkbrik
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2551
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:18 am
Location: Sweden

Postby Lordofdragonss » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:44 pm

I hate cults, dogs are much better. Just look at how ugly this one is!


Image
User avatar
Lordofdragonss
Officer
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:46 am
Location: Poland/Łódź

Postby Warhead » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:44 pm

Yeah, cults ARE a pain in the ass. Our cult Roadkill whizzed in the hall and got kicked out in the snow, freezing to death will teach the little fucker what a litter tray is for. People are just as bad though and the next one I find pissing in my hall will wish he was never born.
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Warhead
Build me an Army worthy of Mordor
 
Posts: 10996
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Postby Nitewatchman » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:27 pm

cults are in no way freaking awesome, but the F-14 Tomcat is probably the most amazing thing ever invented. That's kinda close.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
User avatar
Nitewatchman
Galidor
Galidor
 
Posts: 1078
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Pants.

Postby Magic Soap » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:34 pm

User avatar
Magic Soap
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2217
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:19 pm
Location: 1 Nautical Mile from Imhotep and Lord Scotland

Postby Ross_Varn » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:04 pm

Hah! That's a first. The wiki in your link broke it.

cults are ossum, depending on the size. Panthers are the coolest.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby Magic Soap » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:08 pm

Hmm, wonder if by using URL text eg: [url=asdlfj]here[/url]

the wiki would break it?
User avatar
Magic Soap
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2217
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:19 pm
Location: 1 Nautical Mile from Imhotep and Lord Scotland

Postby muffinman42 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:19 pm

http://robotchicken.wikia.com/Cats_Are_Jerks

remove the "wiki" and it works.
Kerbal Rocketry(my youtube with actual videos on it!)

Muffinman aka. second account of Tahthing. Not technically troll account, as it was made out of shame.
User avatar
muffinman42
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1400
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: I like to think this is the more sober account.

Postby stubby » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:57 pm

Warhead wrote:Yeah, cults ARE a pain in the ass. Our cult Roadkill whizzed in the hall and got kicked out in the snow, freezing to death will teach the little fucker what a litter tray is for. People are just as bad though and the next one I find pissing in my hall will wish he was never born.

Oh boy, I know what I'm doing next time I break into your house.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5271
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Postby Lordofdragonss » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:40 pm

Umm WTF with my post? I didn't wrote this! o.O
User avatar
Lordofdragonss
Officer
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:46 am
Location: Poland/Łódź

Postby muffinman42 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:50 pm

stubby wrote:
Warhead wrote:Yeah, cults ARE a pain in the ass. Our cult Roadkill whizzed in the hall and got kicked out in the snow, freezing to death will teach the little fucker what a litter tray is for. People are just as bad though and the next one I find pissing in my hall will wish he was never born.

Oh boy, I know what I'm doing next time I break into your house.

Wait, you've broke into warhead's house before?!
Kerbal Rocketry(my youtube with actual videos on it!)

Muffinman aka. second account of Tahthing. Not technically troll account, as it was made out of shame.
User avatar
muffinman42
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1400
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: I like to think this is the more sober account.

Postby Nitewatchman » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:21 pm

Cute, Piltogg/Stubby, very cute.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
User avatar
Nitewatchman
Galidor
Galidor
 
Posts: 1078
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Pants.

Postby stubby » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:13 pm

muffinman42 wrote:Wait, you've broke into warhead's house before?!

I was looking for your mom.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5271
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Next

Return to The Metal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests