Your most painful BrikWars death?

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Moronstudios, Zupponn, Killer Karetsu

trebnos1
Cannon Fodder

Post by trebnos1 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:41 am

Well, I have two. The first was during my first serious war. We had a boy scout camp set up as terrain, and as the artillery shells started landing, etc, one of the younger scouts dove into a box of rope to hide. He got tangled up so badly he couldn't move, and then the box caught fire o_o

The second was during a brikwar in which I was allied to my cousin. He tried to take a shot with his sniper, got critical failure, and accidentally blew off the head of my mini-mech pilot. The pilot spasmed as he died, sending the mech reeling in a random direction; straight backwards, as it so happened. The mech, chainsaw still whirling, fell onto my specially designed kamikaze bomber scooter and detonated a small thermonuclear explosive, wiping out a massive chunk of our forces and bringing down our entire fortress...

Dertyyy
Hero

Post by Dertyyy » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:39 pm

hmm...

it was a couple months ago, my minifigs were on an artillery sled and 3 were contributing to the skill roll of 6 to fire a size 2 missile for a lot of damage. all of them critically failed, which wasn't so bad, the missile just exploded. and blew the other one. which did a grand total of 4d10 and 4d6 damage to the sled. needless to say, only one fig survived, he bailed and escaped the damage.

lucky him.

except for the debris which landed on him, pulping his leg.

and the civilian-driven post-apoc wheeled boat that crushed his almost immobile body.

:evil: he was on my team

:twisted: it was pretty funny
You are unique, just like everybody else.

masterMISICK
Officer

at-at

Post by masterMISICK » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:27 am

the most painful death i ever had was when my giant at-at collapsed thought the gates of my fortress and landed on top of an unsuspecting ninja

LocoJoe
Champion
Champion
Location: Neck deep in bat-piranhas(the worst kind of piranhas).

Post by LocoJoe » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:46 pm

My first most painful death was when my hero created a walkie-talkie out of nothing, used it to call for a nuclear warhead to hit the other teams hero, but my hero failed, and, well... body parts all over!

My seconde was when my hero failed a heroic feat (i forgot what he was doing, exactly), and since i couldn't come up with a better failure, he spontaneously burst into flaimes and shot off into space forever.

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

my worst death

Post by RunsWithLegos » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:10 pm

well, two of my Green Rangers in a jeep were trying to run down this wookie; the jeep broke its self upon the wookie. killing the driver and sending the back seat man flying. luckily the wookie still died.
oh and another thing? the back seat guy fired his nade' launcher at a nearby building, missed, and killed another green ranger.

Paco
Dimmy

Post by Paco » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:35 pm

Sean Connery's tank blew up, killing around 12 of my 20 people. Ogel96 lost around 4 people. Needless to say, I lost.

Cpt. Zipps
Mega Blok

Post by Cpt. Zipps » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:41 pm

My army once had a god-mode Sean Connery who could fly, pick up cars and shoots lasers from his fists, but he died some really mundane death from a lucky shot.

Ogel96
Dimmy

Post by Ogel96 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:40 am

Paco the Duck Ninja wrote:Sean Connery's tank blew up, killing around 12 of my 20 people. Ogel96 lost around 4 people. Needless to say, I lost.
Im planning to post that one. we took pics
My doctor says I have an obsession with vengance. We'll just see about that
My 550th post was "JANE-FREAKIN-GOODALL".
I called the Ghostbusters in my 600th post.

Lego_scout
Champion
Champion

Post by Lego_scout » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:44 am

One time I was playing a game and my base was surrounded, so I told my commander to tell to take the secret way out. At this, my brother uses his geek hero to jam the signal, he just barely failed, so it mixed it up a bit. Instantly, two of my squads took the cowards way out.my officer, later becoming the last player standing, ran to the weopon cache of mkII bombs, which is right next to the nuclear reactor, and blew himself and the other team, to hell.

Magic Soap
Playmobil

Post by Magic Soap » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:32 pm

Perhaps a retard (Read: Retardedly Awesome) game I had, in which no one made a normal turn, and nobody made straight-forward attacks. A terrorist sniper was locked inside his bunker with a snuggle-obsessed house elf. Said elf then goes on his weird killing spree, eventually reduced to a terminator crawl, with only one limb, a head and torso. He then swaps his head with a jaw-jaw's, claiming the body for his own. The house elf killed over half the troops, yet he was on his own team.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:38 pm

I normally loath this thread but that one was worth reading. I liked the idea of the snuggle-obsessed house elf. In Brikwars anyway.

MrBlobJr
Hero

Post by MrBlobJr » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:04 pm

I've got one.
My dragon knight was riding his dragon to my enemy's tower when the minifigs stationed there used their response actions to gun him down. He was hit with a MKII rocket, and 3D6's worth of small arms fire. The dragon was COMPLETLEY obliterated, and the knight was blown 24 inches into the air, and then landed. After the battle was over, it took about ten minutes to find all of the knight's and the dragon's body parts amongst the carnage. :twisted:

Magic Soap
Playmobil

Post by Magic Soap » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:25 pm

Warhead wrote:I normally loath this thread but that one was worth reading. I liked the idea of the snuggle-obsessed house elf. In Brikwars anyway.
My friends didn't really get the rules, and thus the game was very brikwarsy.

Fulizer
Minifig

Post by Fulizer » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:13 pm

I alwyas found the best way to teach the rules is with a VERY BORING GAME
Once they're hooked on the comic deaths you managed to get from critical failures, Give them the most random awesome game you can get!

Magic Soap
Playmobil

Post by Magic Soap » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:44 pm

No, because I tried the boring game, and no one liked it. So we decided the rules would be:
Set-up: Random half-built MOCs as a battlefield, along with single large pieces like ruins and trains
Everyone got 3 minifigs, except one team with a tribe of jaw jaws and fail-terrorists.

The only other rules were:
1- move
2- action, but NOT straightforward attack
3- what I says goes.
4- ???
5-