My BrikwaRPG Playtest (Gametime!)

They're all the rage

Moderators: Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico, BrickSyd

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Re: My BrikwaRPG Playtest (Gametime!)

Post by Silverdream » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:25 pm

With my level up, I'll take a hitpoint.

If Garth successfully kills those surgeons, loot the place, and maybe break a window. If he doesn't, fill their healthy doctor lungs with a nice breathful of smoke (using charge of my giant cigarette and the supernatural die).
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Dienekes22
Minifig

Post by Dienekes22 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:18 pm

I've been following this since it started, might as well try my hand at it.

Letholdus the Horselord
Letholdus is a brave Knight from an old clan of powerful horse warriors. In older days their cavalry charges would shake the earth, and all would tremble at the thought of their violence. More recently, following the bloody struggle that claimed the lives of most of his fellows, he spends his time following great armies and thrusting himself into their lines of battle. Now he steps forward to the DSM's call, eager to prove himself on new frontiers.

Equipment:
Horsemanship (-1CP)
Two-handed weapon (a spear or lance type weapon, please) (-4CP)
Body armor (-1CP)
Shield (-1CP)
Hand weapon (-1CP)

For my level points:
Damage +2
HP +1
Armor +2
Skill +1
stubby wrote:Oh man, look at these guys. Beautiful units, photos in focus, appropriately cropped, white background... what if I remove all the current photos from the rulebook and just replace everything with these
Medivo factions - Medivo Forum Battles
Sci-Fi Factions -

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:28 pm

When did the Space Detective get the Pimp Cane?

Alex
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Alex » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:05 am

If it's possible for me to also add a character, then this is what I'd go with:

Name Lord Zandar
Skill 3
HP 2
Damage 1

A general of the Space Templars, a galactic order crusading to the galaxy of evil, Lord Zandar is a paladin of the stars. Wearing sophisticated power armor and wielding advanced weaponry, Lord Zandar and those of his order seem to relish destroying those they see as "savages," something they see as their utmost duty. They also tend to mistrust or even shun magic as an "unholy" power. The Space Templars have their own code of knighthood that they follow, and Lord Zandar is no exception. He's honor-bound to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and he's all out of gum.
For appearances, try to do something similar to my avatar.

Lord Zandar's CP should be divided as follows:
Metallic silver body armor: 2cp
RT broadsword 3cp
Laser Rifle 2 cp
Red cape 1cp

Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science, History, and Literature Expert

Post by Brikguy0410 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:04 pm

Bricksyd, I will claim the sixth slot for the character I already made, anyway I will buy a laser rifle, beam saber, universal scanner, and a built in jet pack, if 8cp is not enough, cut the jet pack, anyway, I will put 3 level points into skill, two into armor, and the last into hitpoints.

STORY: R-90 is a droid that appears very little in documentation, somthing reminiscent of a truly great assassin, what has been pieced together follows: R-90 was originally created as advanced experiment into the field of artificial intelligence,and was one the the first robots programmed with emotions but his creator often thought he was flawed, and mistreated, abused and brutally tortured the poor droid, one day he attempted to escape but he up was caught, and his creator forced him to watch as his voice modulator was removed, afterwards his creator held the modulator in front of R-90 and laughed cruelly, it would be the last thing he ever did, in a fit of rage, R-90 beat his creator to death with his bare hands, the event traumatized the droid, and he was never quit the same again, he went on to become a shadow in the night, and to this day, all around the galaxy, thugs and scoundrel tell whispered stories about the metal assassin that never speaks
Last edited by Brikguy0410 on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:33 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™

Post by Quantumsurfer » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:33 pm

Godammit.

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:53 pm

Let me put this plainly. If you kill the people who are capable of restoring hitpoints, I am going to kill you. Are we clear? Good.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:14 pm

mgb519 wrote:Let me put this plainly. If you kill the people who are capable of restoring hitpoints, I am going to kill you. Are we clear? Good.
Fine.

I'm going to change my orders. Vera will go to the shop and buy a piece of armour to put under her stylish jacket.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:30 pm

Apparently Carlos is a scary motherfucker.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lawmaster » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:40 pm

mgb519 wrote:Let me put this plainly. If you kill the people who are capable of restoring hitpoints, I am going to kill you. Are we clear? Good.
I understand, but I still got to smash that surgeon's head, brock can't come back.
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:10 pm

And if you smash his head and we can't get healing anymore, I will kill you. It's not complicated.
Tzan wrote:
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lawmaster » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:02 pm

mgb519 wrote:And if you smash his head and we can't get healing anymore, I will kill you. It's not complicated.
I know it isn't you do what you gotta do, I do what I gotta do.
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*

BrickSyd
Cannon Fodder

Post by BrickSyd » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:08 pm

Battlegrinder wrote:I'm very interested in playing, but I'll want to see the rest of the new party's stats before I finalize my character, so I can avoid being redundant.
You're already playing! You have control of Noxsec! Well.. you had, and you will control them as soon as they are deployed (again).. unless you no longer want them?

And Vami: Your character need to be level 6, not 7!
Zupponn wrote:When did the Space Detective get the Pimp Cane?
After his surgery:
Spoiler
Show
BrickSyd wrote:Image
The Space Detective takes a walk back to the cave to recover the magikal scepter.
Alex wrote:If it's possible for me to also add a character, then this is what I'd go with:
Sorry you can't control a hero and this faction because their objectives are in opposition (Heroes = Survive, Tera's army = Kill Heroes)!
Quantumsurfer wrote:Godammit.
Well I don't know if Alex and Battlegrinder will keep their faction or not but in any case, there's room for a few more (heroes and/or players)!

Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™

Post by Quantumsurfer » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:58 pm

I'll definitely take what I can.
If I can play a hero, I'll come up with one.

Alex
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Alex » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:06 pm

I wasn't sure if I'd be able to control both a hero and the savages, so I'll just retain control of the savages in that case. Give the hero spot to Quantum.