The wide crazy world of art and also stuff
Moderators: Arkbrik, Hoboman
- Nice use of noise
- Posts: 6084
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga
Rev. Sylvanus wrote:A Map! Why did i never consider making a map?
You were too busy being handsome and making nice lego mocs.
- Posts: 4109
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
- Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)
Super clean and elegant map, Quantum! Rivers could use a more 'natural' shape or flow to the sea, just a minor detail though.
- tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook
- Posts: 5148
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm
The smooth curves of the rivers just make me think of medieval cartography. "Natural" wasn't a priority for them.
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 466
- Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:29 pm
- Location: Wandering through Mirial's Rock...
stubby wrote:The smooth curves of the rivers just make me think of medieval cartography. "Natural" wasn't a priority for them.
Agreed. It is a good map for the setting. I have a use for one of those rocky isles in the Southern Sea, and shall hopefully be revealing a battlefield build in the next few weeks, if all goes well...