Going Away/Coming Back

Also, butts.

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen

User avatar
Tzan
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
Posts: 4627
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Going Away/Coming Back

Post by Tzan » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:56 am

Having teens on the forum doing all sorts of crazy stuff is what makes it interesting.

User avatar
TheLEGObrick
Hero
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:37 am
Location: Probably somewhere?
Contact:

Re: Going Away/Coming Back

Post by TheLEGObrick » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:37 am

Tzan wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:56 am
Having teens on the forum doing all sorts of crazy stuff is what makes it interesting.
Does adults acting like teens count? Wait those two make up like... 100% of the people on these forums?

User avatar
sahasrahla
that is a fantastic question to which no satisfactory answer will be forthcoming
Posts: 683
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:40 pm

Re: Going Away/Coming Back

Post by sahasrahla » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:49 am

damn, the edge

User avatar
Doot123
Champion
Champion
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:04 pm
Location: Wherever it's least convenient (for you)

Re: Going Away/Coming Back

Post by Doot123 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:32 pm

I was thinking to myself why are so many people dramatically leaving and coming back, then I saw the title of the thread. :shock:
Every time I see one of my posts, I nearly die of cringing.

User avatar
sahasrahla
that is a fantastic question to which no satisfactory answer will be forthcoming
Posts: 683
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:40 pm

Re: Going Away/Coming Back

Post by sahasrahla » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:45 pm

I am in truth neither going away nor coming back, but yesterday I began the process of packing up all my Lego, and it's going to sit in a storage room for the next six months or so while we fuck around on the west coast.

So I'll be going away from posting new content for a while



:(

User avatar
Kommander Ken
bad at shitposting
bad at shitposting
Posts: 1946
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:25 am
Location: Getting Brootalized

Re: Going Away/Coming Back

Post by Kommander Ken » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:49 pm

:silver:

Godspeed good sir.

User avatar
TheLEGObrick
Hero
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:37 am
Location: Probably somewhere?
Contact:

Re: Going Away/Coming Back

Post by TheLEGObrick » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:45 am

Hopefully you'll still be able to view any battles I create? :warhead:

User avatar
Tzan
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
Posts: 4627
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Going Away/Coming Back

Post by Tzan » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:15 am

Good to see you back here 4Rsercom.
Everyone else has gone away to Discord.

User avatar
TheLEGObrick
Hero
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:37 am
Location: Probably somewhere?
Contact:

Re: Going Away/Coming Back

Post by TheLEGObrick » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:39 am

Tzan wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:15 am
Good to see you back here 4Rsercom.
Everyone else has gone away to Discord.
Except me because I've been banned from there... (FeelsBadMan)

User avatar
lordintype
something different
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:20 pm
Location: The middle of Middle Earth

Re: Going Away/Coming Back

Post by lordintype » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:18 am

TheLEGObrick wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:39 am
Tzan wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:15 am
Good to see you back here 4Rsercom.
Everyone else has gone away to Discord.
Except me because I've been banned from there... (FeelsBadMan)
There’s a story behind this and I want to know what it is
The real Piltogg was the friends we made along the way.

User avatar
TheLEGObrick
Hero
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:37 am
Location: Probably somewhere?
Contact:

Re: Going Away/Coming Back

Post by TheLEGObrick » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:24 am

lordintype wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:18 am
TheLEGObrick wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:39 am
Tzan wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:15 am
Good to see you back here 4Rsercom.
Everyone else has gone away to Discord.
Except me because I've been banned from there... (FeelsBadMan)
There’s a story behind this and I want to know what it is
This?

(This is the link to the post that probably explains at least me being banned)

User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
Posts: 5435
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Formerly Wisconsin, Now Minnesota

Re: Going Away/Coming Back

Post by Zupponn » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:29 am

Howdy
Image

User avatar
Tzan
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
Posts: 4627
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Going Away/Coming Back

Post by Tzan » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:43 pm

Everyone abandoned the forum and is now on discord.

Except for the people who post actual content :D
Not referring to me of course.

User avatar
Kommander Ken
bad at shitposting
bad at shitposting
Posts: 1946
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:25 am
Location: Getting Brootalized

Re: Going Away/Coming Back

Post by Kommander Ken » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:37 pm

War is evolving.

User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
Posts: 5435
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Formerly Wisconsin, Now Minnesota

Re: Going Away/Coming Back

Post by Zupponn » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:56 pm

Tzan wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:43 pm
Everyone abandoned the forum and is now on discord.

Except for the people who post actual content :D
Not referring to me of course.
That's what it seems like. I'll be starting up HH once October hits, so maybe we'll get a bit of a revival then.
Image

Post Reply