[HH] Fall Of Ario C2 (Finished)

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Killer Karetsu, Zupponn, Moronstudios

Re: [HH] Fall Of Ario C2(Status: T2 in progress)

Postby RedRover » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:19 pm

I'm only a little confused as to what's going on, but I like it. I dig the bone infested walker dood
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Re: [HH] Fall Of Ario C2 (Finished)

Postby Kaplan » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:09 am

The custom  figures are amazing! The action and the MOC's themselves are all great too!

This photo reflects the greatness of this battle! I liked it very much.

Also note that In my opinion the storytelling could be better. You need more Overwatch pictures explaining the overall status of different forces. It is somewhat difficult to understand which unit belongs to whom.
Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank

Postby Zahru II » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:01 pm

Gameplay - 4
Photography - 3
Violence - 4
Writing - 3
Overall appeal - 5

Flawed but good. Ario is quickly becoming my favorite thing. Shame you couldn't wrap it up proper, it was grand in scope. I'd recommend investing in plates for your troops, even if they're just 2x3s - it could've improved the presentation rather than having everyone stand stock still. Overwatch shots could've been welcome as Kaplan has already suggested; it was a little confusing and hard to follow the flow of events sometimes.
Zahru II
bog standard
bog standard

Postby RedRover » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:09 pm

Gameplay - 4
Photography - 3.5
Violence - 4
Writing - 3
Overall appeal - 4.5

First of all, your minifigure construction is one of the best I have seen on the forum. You use interesting colors and combos that are great! Between some of the pictures and the writing, I feel this wasn't as fleshed out as it could have been and left me having to reread and reexamine pictures to understand was was going on. You picture quality is not bad, but some of the angles / shots you decide on are not the most clear. I applaud you for the scale of the battle you preformed and I am excited to see what you continue to produce.

PS, LOVE the calcified walker.
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Postby Kommander Ken » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:58 am

Gameplay - 4
Photography - 5
Violence - 4
Writing - 4
Overall Appeal - 4.5

I'm also a fan of the style of factions you have fighting here, excellent builds as well. Though it was entertaining, I was sometimes confused by the format this battle was written in. Maybe if the pictures were just a few more spaces between each other, but that's probably just a personal thing. I was diggin' the story going on too.
Kommander Ken
bad at shitposting

Return to Reports From the Field