Allied Nations General Assembly (BW Politics Thread)

Also, butts.

Moderators: Blitzen, Almighty Benny

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly (BW Politics Thread)

Postby RedRover » Fri May 06, 2016 8:34 am

Sounds like a spiritual rift was opened letting out both angels and deamons. Right now, they are dangerous, but manageable if you use the right protective magiks. However, daemons like to possess physical bodies so you'll want to shield your homeworlds with a purification salt spell as daemons can't break through that which is pure. The Angels will not possess bodies and will leave you well alone if not provoked. If you are in the business of evil than the angels may be a bigger problem... We haven't had to come up with a way to counter angels as of yet since it has not been an issue for us.
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Postby Steel_Valkyrie » Fri May 06, 2016 11:04 pm

I need to start development on anti-daemon and anti-angel shells for the archangel mbt. The Franko-German Empire is militantly isolationist.
Steel_Valkyrie
Also sounding like a whiny bitch

Postby runnybabbit223 » Sun May 08, 2016 7:39 am

RedRover wrote:Sounds like a spiritual rift was opened letting out both angels and deamons. Right now, they are dangerous, but manageable if you use the right protective magiks. However, daemons like to possess physical bodies so you'll want to shield your homeworlds with a purification salt spell as daemons can't break through that which is pure. The Angels will not possess bodies and will leave you well alone if not provoked. If you are in the business of evil than the angels may be a bigger problem... We haven't had to come up with a way to counter angels as of yet since it has not been an issue for us.

Thanks for the help and sorry for the late reply, local OASIS forces took out the comms. relay.

It seems that the "Angels" don't mind us much, though they tend to emit a blinding light when any sort of documentation efforts start.

Speaking of which, here is a shot taken from some troops who happened to catch one of them off-guard enough for an (almost) clear shot.

The only problem with the Angel theory is that they don't seem to have wings. Judging from ancient texts pulled out of the archives, all known Angels have some sort of feathery structure stopped to the back. Any ideas why this is not so?

Also, could the TGIA please purchase from IM some of the purification salt mentioned?
runnybabbit223
worth a try if your desprate

Postby Silverdream » Sun May 08, 2016 5:51 pm

Bah, these things are not angels. Angels are demonic beings with powerful shields capable of rending battleships in twain. This looks to be the work of the Lux, though as always, their motivations only confuse me. Is it possible the area has any sort of significant zauber activity?
Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Postby BakedSanta » Wed May 25, 2016 2:40 pm

Silent-sigfig wrote:Well to start off this IRL U.S. election would be pretty cool material for united Systems Stuff if I had time to cover it.

My warlord Zogal Trump may run in that
BakedSanta
Champion
Champion

Postby Duerer » Thu May 26, 2016 9:13 am

Make sure to have his #1 fanboy Jacob at his disposal:
Duerer
Forum Champion 2016
Forum Champion 2016

Postby motorhead fan » Sun May 29, 2016 5:13 am

Hey guys, since the AN-TA war is over, are there any major wars going on that we can all get in to?
It would give me something to do since I don't have anyone to play against and make my own big war.
motorhead fan
Can the gun aim upwards? Because on mine, it keeps flopping down and it's a bit annoying.

Postby runnybabbit223 » Sun May 29, 2016 8:49 am

Revive the immortal war!!!
runnybabbit223
worth a try if your desprate

Postby Steel_Valkyrie » Sun May 29, 2016 12:56 pm

We could start a new one.
Steel_Valkyrie
Also sounding like a whiny bitch

Postby RedRover » Sun May 29, 2016 1:28 pm

runnybabbit223 wrote:Revive the immortal war!!!

The Immortal War is always going, you just gotta make content for it if you want to see it! If you want anything to happen on this forum, you should just go for it! (With other people's permissions if it involves their stuff!)
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Postby motorhead fan » Sun May 29, 2016 3:19 pm

I'm up for starting a new war, perhaps a smaller part of the immortal war between smaller factions.
Otherwise, we just have to find 2 guys on the forum who want to fight and then everyone else can pile on!
motorhead fan
Can the gun aim upwards? Because on mine, it keeps flopping down and it's a bit annoying.

Postby RedRover » Sun May 29, 2016 3:49 pm

motorhead fan wrote:I'm up for starting a new war, perhaps a smaller part of the immortal war between smaller factions.
Otherwise, we just have to find 2 guys on the forum who want to fight and then everyone else can pile on!

Well Duerer started the communist stuff and USA + IM are also in conflict. You can always make your own stuff too! Not trying to discourage you from hopping on an already moving train, but you shouldn't feel limited to what other people are doing.
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Postby Kommander Ken » Sun May 29, 2016 4:45 pm

I've actually been wanting to do a Medivo collaboration of sorts sometime this summer.
Kommander Ken
bad at shitposting

Postby motorhead fan » Mon May 30, 2016 10:53 am

I have loads of clone troopers and storm troopers, I was wondering, can I just declare war on the Peach liberation army? Does it belong to anyone in particular?
Or should I make my own clonetrooper faction.
motorhead fan

Postby TastySkippy123 » Mon May 30, 2016 8:21 pm

motorhead fan wrote:I have loads of clone troopers and storm troopers, I was wondering, can I just declare war on the Peach liberation army? Does it belong to anyone in particular?
Or should I make my own clonetrooper faction.

Make a new peach faction!!!
TastySkippy123
is a spineless dice

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion