BrikWars Officialer Chat

Also, butts.

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen

Re: BrikWars Officialer Chat

Postby stubby » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:04 pm

TheLEGObrick wrote: :fu:

For someone who just got banned for over and over and over and over again asking everyone else to drop everything and explain stuff you could figure out yourself by spending less effort than it would take them to explain it to you, you sure are eager to keep asking everyone else to drop everything and explain stuff you could figure out yourself by spending less effort than it would take them to explain it to you

But, since I'm here:

TheLEGObrick wrote:So I suppose I'm responsible for getting myself banned?

yes

obviously

Maybe whoever banned you will change their mind later, maybe they won't, but in the meantime you can work harder on not being so quick to make demands on everyone until you've put in the kind of effort yourself that you're asking everyone else to put in for you.
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?
stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Re: BrikWars Officialer Chat

Postby TheLEGObrick » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:50 am

stubby wrote:
TheLEGObrick wrote: :fu:

For someone who just got banned for over and over and over and over again asking everyone else to drop everything and explain stuff you could figure out yourself by spending less effort than it would take them to explain it to you, you sure are eager to keep asking everyone else to drop everything and explain stuff you could figure out yourself by spending less effort than it would take them to explain it to you

But, since I'm here:

TheLEGObrick wrote:So I suppose I'm responsible for getting myself banned?

yes

obviously

Maybe whoever banned you will change their mind later, maybe they won't, but in the meantime you can work harder on not being so quick to make demands on everyone until you've put in the kind of effort yourself that you're asking everyone else to put in for you.

Fair enough.
TheLEGObrick
Hero

Previous

Return to General Discussion