the Nomadic Orchid Alliance

Not Lego but still Lego.

Moderator: The Shadowscythe

NRAD
Champion
Champion

the Nomadic Orchid Alliance

Post by NRAD » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:39 pm

The Nomadic Orchird Alliance (or NOA for short) is a Nomadic military organization who's goal is to bring order to whatever planets they land on. They are led by Forerunner Boback Yuji.
The Overwatch
ft:
1x Forerunner Yuji
1x Commander Sterling
1x Lancer
1x EMU Walker
2x Taskmasters
1x Pheidippides Carrier
1x Soon-to-be-dead Enemy Soldier
16x Common Soldiers
Common Soldiers
The average NOA soldier is trained from the age of 12 in CQC,Firearms and many other techniques needed to defend the Alliance. They are armed with a burst-fire,30 round Plasma rifle and their helmets have built in lights,X-Ray and metal detectors.
Taskmasters
Taskmasters are trained more extensively than the common soldier. They are also genetically enhanced to improve strength,speed and reflexes. They are mainly deployed to clear out buildings of enemy soldiers with their shields,armour and rifle. They are put into pairs from the day they are promoted to Taskmaster and thus have a heightened sense of teamwork with their fellow Taskmaster.
Lancer
Lancers are an experimental new kind of aerial soldier. They are trained on how to use their jetpack. Aswell as on aerial combat along with the normal soldier training. They use the Valkyrie MK-0, a powerful but expensive jetpack and 2 full-auto laser pistols.
EMU Walker
The EMU
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
The Rider
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Both of em
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Image
One of the few female soldiers in the NOA, Rebecca Sterling is a fierce leader known for her adaptability and improvisation. This is evident in her signature weapon,The Gauss Rifle. Which fires condensed Green Transparent bolts at the speed of a freight train at whatever poor bastard is in her way.

Forerunner Boback Yuji
Boback Yuji has been with the NOA since its conception. Known for his ruthless war tactics and his on-hands approach to taking down the NOA's enemies. His ORANGE TRANSPARENT CORE-powered chestplate is able to produce a bubble shield to block plasma shots. He wields an ORANGE TRANSPARENT BEAM-BLADE, a modified blaster pistol and the Occam's Razor,a green semi-auto rifle.
Pheidippides Infantry Carrier

the Pheidippides Infantry Carrier is used to transfer soldiers to and fro from battle. It is heavily armoured and driven by Kocy Hittus,a retired soldier.
Last edited by NRAD on Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

▲
▲ ▲

AnnoyedZebra
Somebody make this Zebra's rank.

Re: the Nomadic Orchid Alliance

Post by AnnoyedZebra » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:37 am

Looking good. I'm not sure about that carrier
Image Image

NRAD
Champion
Champion

Post by NRAD » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:24 am

Yeah,might tweak it to make it less of a big box.

▲
▲ ▲

NRAD
Champion
Champion

Post by NRAD » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:48 am

updated the Pheidippides carrier image,for whatever reason its smaller than the others ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

▲
▲ ▲

AnnoyedZebra
Somebody make this Zebra's rank.

Post by AnnoyedZebra » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:45 am

NRAD wrote:updated the Pheidippides carrier image,for whatever reason its smaller than the others ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Cool lasers
Image Image

Half-Moon Molly
mffmfmffgfgh

Post by Half-Moon Molly » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:55 pm

Order to planets?!?!

AAARGGGHHHHLLLLL!!!!

What you need, my good sir, is good old destruction and chaos. Everyone loves it.
yeah, I'm trans.
Spoiler
Show
[a n d i f you h a v e a n i s s u e w i t h t h a t i i n v i t e y o u t o s u c c m y g i r l d i c k]