Tome of Axeleron (Bookwyrm's Factions)

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Re: Tome of Axeleron (Bookwyrm's Factions) [NEW: THE FEY COU

Postby Noktu » Mon May 08, 2017 7:20 am

Awesome, we need more fantasy mayhem!

Shellycobs, Dullahan & the Wicker Man are my favourites from here!
Noktu
Officer

Postby Hiremas Alkerith » Sun May 14, 2017 11:55 am

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................WOW.
:tiger:  
How is this possible?  :mystery:
FORUM BATTLES. NOW.
:studgod:  :omnom:
AnnoyedZebra wrote: why is the dork knights groin shiny?

Stubby wrote:It's a dork in shining armor. Really, if you're going to be a dork knight, the dork has to be the shiniest part.

Have a look at my current forum battle!
Hiremas Alkerith
Cannon Fodder

Postby DJ Squidley » Sun May 14, 2017 5:35 pm

BEES, NOT THE BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!  AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
I seriously love this army, there's so much mythology to it and so much variety, multiple races that you'd picture fighting against each other, especially the monstrous looking ones.  But no, its original in the sense that they're all a big coalition, this makes them look so much more friendly and ossum, it reminds me a bit of something in the Narnia books!  Keep up the epic building!
DJ Squidley
Nobody suspects a thing

Postby BFenix » Wed May 17, 2017 6:10 pm

Woah, there's a whole bunch of really cool stuff here! Digging the Mantis Riders and most of the fey spirited creatures, very nice indeed.
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby Caelondian » Tue May 23, 2017 6:35 pm

These are amazing - those Rawheads are awesome, in particular; they're absolutely brutal. Can't wait to see these in action!
Caelondian
Champion
Champion

Postby Darkstorm » Tue May 23, 2017 7:34 pm

woah
oh my brikthulu
oh my 2x2 dread pirate
:studgod:
I WANT TO BATTLE WITH THESE! FORUM BATTLE THESE!
The darkness is coming... Darkstorm will rise! Death to all who oppose us!
My Faction:Darkstorm Empire My Alliance:Kult of the Darkness
Darkstorm
oh god

Postby RunsWithLegos » Wed May 24, 2017 6:40 pm

holy crap... SImply put this is one of the most visually engaging and exciting factions I have ever seen on this board in a long time*. Fantastic work!

*this may or may not be because I am sporadically active in the best of circumstances.
RunsWithLegos
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Bookwyrm » Thu May 25, 2017 2:04 pm

Thanks all for the compliments, I feel almost like an actually valid builder now! New material and updated photos will be forthcoming, for now I just added the photo of Titania.

For those of you asking for Forum Battles, fear not, for I have already begun! You can see the battle currently going on HERE, and hopefully in the future I'll be putting a link to the current episode in the OP.

(Also, Runs! You're in CO? I'm also in Colorado! What area are you in?)
Bookwyrm
Champion
Champion

[NEW: THE DUNGEONMASTERS GUILD]

Postby Bookwyrm » Mon May 29, 2017 1:18 am

THE DUNGEONMASTERS GUILD

Overwatch and Key Faction Info:
In the time following the creation of the Traveler’s Society, and the Edict of Mallacke, which made the Dungeon labyrinth buried beneath the continent of Avross the property and responsibility of the nation of Eldoth, the amount of adventurers and their subsequent quests to rid the land of danger increased exponentially. Due to this, dozens of races of monstrous creatures were hunted to extinction, and hundreds more were nearly exterminated. If not for the constantly changing state of the Dungeon network, many more would have faded into oblivion. In the wake of this mass war on monstrous races, representatives from a secret cabal of dark wizards and bounty hunters that opposed the Traveler’s Society were sent to offer these downtrodden creatures a deal; if the creatures would unite under a common banner of leadership and act as the soldiers of the cabal, the group would in turn provide protection and resources to allow them to strike back at the civilized folk that had taken their treasure and the lives of their kin. The subsequent combination of the brute force and varied power of the monster races with the strategic and financial savvy of the cabal was enough to turn a fractured smattering of minor irritations into a well oiled mercenary force known for its brutal efficiency and willingness to snuff out any party of adventurers, albeit for a high price of treasure. Over time, their reputation grew and more races of creatures pledged their loyalty, and thus was the Dungeonmasters Guild formed. In addition to their pay as troops for hire, employees of the Guild are permitted to keep 75% of all treasure and equipment looted on the job.

UNITS: (Fluff Coming Soon!)

Myconid Grunts

Gelatinous Cube Evoker

Juvenile Owlbear

Bookwyrm
Champion
Champion

Re: Tome of Axeleron (Bookwyrm's Factions)

Postby TastySkippy123 » Mon May 29, 2017 1:29 am

Wow, this is so clever. Great use of Minecraft slimes.
TastySkippy123
is a spineless dice

Postby AnnoyedZebra » Mon May 29, 2017 2:41 am

Those myconid grunts are somewhat terrifying
AnnoyedZebra
Somebody make this Zebra's rank.

Postby Captain-Camper » Mon May 29, 2017 12:49 pm

I still really love the shroom people
"Tallyho lads, snuggle the houses and burn the women! Leave not a single potted plant alive! Full speed ahead and damn the cheesemongers"
Captain-Camper
seriously?

Postby DJ Squidley » Mon May 29, 2017 1:48 pm

Aww, Owlbear, love it!
DJ Squidley
Nobody suspects a thing

Postby RunsWithLegos » Mon May 29, 2017 8:46 pm

those grunts are a fucking dreamteam of fantasy style and lego charm. Great work!
also check your messages dude, I live in the central rockies
RunsWithLegos
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Darthnox129 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:38 pm

This is all amazing. I love the D&D references with the Dungeon Guild, and the Fey Courts are the perfect mixture of cool stuff from mythologies and brikwarsian awesomeness. Literally the only unit I didn't think at least looked good was the kobold miner, which is understandable since the build you used involved pieces that don't come in many colors. Those revenants looked awesome, and so much else was great that I can't list it all. I am a bit sad because I was going to include Redcaps in my fantasy army and now I have to call them something else and change the appearance because they would never capture the murderous look of them as much as yours do. I lost my Joffrey's Seal of Approval but know that it is well deserved.

AnnoyedZebra wrote:Those myconid grunts are somewhat terrifying

Also I agree with Zebra, the myconids are one of the most terrifying BrikWars units I've ever seen. Like most stuff that would be frightening in real life just looks cool in Lego, those things look like they're from an indie horror game
Studs for the stud god, bricks for the brick throne.

Yeah, I play Tau in 40k. What? Of course I have friends, why would you think I didn't?

Darthnox129
Officer

PreviousNext

Return to The Armoury