The 8th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Moronstudios, Zupponn, Killer Karetsu

Re: The 8th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby motorhead fan » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:52 am

I'm on holiday, I will clear my desk and throw a killing field together for you.
User avatar
motorhead fan
Can the gun aim upwards? Because on mine, it keeps flopping down and it's a bit annoying.
 
Posts: 1479
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:17 am
Location: Doing stuff before they are cool

Re: The 8th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Archduke » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:15 pm

my entry is done, somehow
Image
I feel a need to make OC’s for everything that resonates with me
User avatar
Archduke
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 327
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:23 pm
Location: The Grand Alliance

Re: The 8th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Zupponn » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:20 pm

And with that the entry window is closed.  Judges may begin the judging!
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
 
Posts: 5214
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Formerly Wisconsin, Now Minnesota

Re: The 8th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby AZKAMAT » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:35 pm

Holy shit, what an adventure. I legit got ill twice during shooting, but kept it going. No way was I going to bitch out on something I'd been wanting to do for five years. Got the last pictures uploaded last night at about 11:20 PM my time.

EDIT: Can we have the categories for judges explained please? I'm reviewing Duerer's entry now and I don't know how to judge them with the categories in some places.

Gameplay in particular has me scratching my head.
Check out mah BOL's of STIL! http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16612

Kant b'leev uh wun! Image
User avatar
AZKAMAT
Minifig
 
Posts: 219
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:44 pm
Location: SC, USA.

Re: The 8th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Zupponn » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:04 pm

AZKAMAT wrote:Holy shit, what an adventure. I legit got ill twice during shooting, but kept it going. No way was I going to bitch out on something I'd been wanting to do for five years. Got the last pictures uploaded last night at about 11:20 PM my time.

EDIT: Can we have the categories for judges explained please? I'm reviewing Duerer's entry now and I don't know how to judge them with the categories in some places.

Gameplay in particular has me scratching my head.

Gameplay as I've always interpreted it is your judgement on how well the game was played.  Did it look fun to play and was there interesting strategy used?  Do the actions of the players keep you interested and engaged?  Those are some of the questions that I would ask.

Hope that helps.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
 
Posts: 5214
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Formerly Wisconsin, Now Minnesota

Re: The 8th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby AZKAMAT » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:18 pm

Sure does, thanks.
Check out mah BOL's of STIL! http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16612

Kant b'leev uh wun! Image
User avatar
AZKAMAT
Minifig
 
Posts: 219
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:44 pm
Location: SC, USA.

Re: The 8th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Duerer » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:36 pm

Scores are in.
User avatar
Duerer
Forum Champion 2016
Forum Champion 2016
 
Posts: 2499
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 11:22 am
Location: Germany, NRW (aka Eye of Terror)

Re: The 8th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Kommander Ken » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:37 pm

Entries have received my judgement, friends. Now we wait for KultOfStalin. I think that was his name.
User avatar
Kommander Ken
bad at shitposting
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:25 am
Location: Coming soon to a Brikverse near you.

Re: The 8th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Zupponn » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:11 pm

Yep, just waiting on StalinsFavoriteKhat so that I can finalize the scores.  If I don't hear anything from him by tomorrow, I'll take over his spot in the judging.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
 
Posts: 5214
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Formerly Wisconsin, Now Minnesota

Re: The 8th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby StalinsFavoriteKhat » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:13 pm

I enjoyed reading this years entries!!!!
Tzan wrote:The STFU looks like its positioned at the tip of the galactic penis.

sahasrahla wrote:we can always count on Tzan to offer engaging and intellectually stimulating observations on the topic at hand


Come chat and stuff --> http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16603
My glorious faction and now others -->http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=16599
Backstoryes,Chats,Stories,and other stuff -->http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16712
User avatar
StalinsFavoriteKhat
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 436
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:50 am
Location: Finding useful bits

Re: The 8th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Zupponn » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:51 pm

StalinsFavoriteKhat wrote:I enjoyed reading this years entries!!!!

I still need your scores for The Sarkov Incident and you're missing the Overall Appeal score for Border assault.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
 
Posts: 5214
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Formerly Wisconsin, Now Minnesota

Re: The 8th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby StalinsFavoriteKhat » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:47 pm

Zupponn wrote:
StalinsFavoriteKhat wrote:I enjoyed reading this years entries!!!!

I still need your scores for The Sarkov Incident and you're missing the Overall Appeal score for Border assault.

Dammit, knew I was missing something.
I took part in The Sarkov Incident, so I thought I couldn't judge that one, but i will if I need to.

EDIT: added overall appeal to Border Assault, and actor in for Sarkov Incident.
Sorry it took a while, I've been unexpectedly busy, which peeved me a good bit.
Tzan wrote:The STFU looks like its positioned at the tip of the galactic penis.

sahasrahla wrote:we can always count on Tzan to offer engaging and intellectually stimulating observations on the topic at hand


Come chat and stuff --> http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16603
My glorious faction and now others -->http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=16599
Backstoryes,Chats,Stories,and other stuff -->http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16712
User avatar
StalinsFavoriteKhat
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 436
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:50 am
Location: Finding useful bits

Re: The 8th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Zupponn » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:59 am

StalinsFavoriteKhat wrote:
Zupponn wrote:
StalinsFavoriteKhat wrote:I enjoyed reading this years entries!!!!

I still need your scores for The Sarkov Incident and you're missing the Overall Appeal score for Border assault.

Dammit, knew I was missing something.
I took part in The Sarkov Incident, so I thought I couldn't judge that one, but i will if I need to.

EDIT: added overall appeal to Border Assault, and actor in for Sarkov Incident.
Sorry it took a while, I've been unexpectedly busy, which peeved me a good bit.

It's all good.  Thank for getting them in.

And with that the judging has ended.  Congratulations to AZKAMAT, our new Lord of Battle!
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
 
Posts: 5214
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Formerly Wisconsin, Now Minnesota

Re: The 8th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Zupponn » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:37 am

Added AZKAMAT's battle to the front page and made up a new badge for out 2017 Lord of Battle.  Also added links in each of the turns of the battle to go to the next or previous parts for easy reading.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
 
Posts: 5214
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Formerly Wisconsin, Now Minnesota

Re: The 8th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Kommander Ken » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:28 am

Congrats, AZKAMAT! Well deserved. And thanks for participating everyone else. A new Lord of Battle has entered our midst.
User avatar
Kommander Ken
bad at shitposting
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:25 am
Location: Coming soon to a Brikverse near you.

PreviousNext

Return to Reports From the Field

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests