The Council of 500

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya, RedRover

Re: The Council of 500

Postby Omega Prime » Mon May 21, 2018 12:22 am

Good Stuff as always, and I like the workshop background, personally. If it's for a formal sort of thing, then I think lightbox and white background would be better, but for simple armory threads (where it doesn't get it's own thread) the workshop works better imo
gotta love knitting needles. i can make you a scarf. i can make a hat. i can stab your eyes out. i can make mittens.

What was that middle part again?

i can make a hat
User avatar
Omega Prime
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 447
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 5:47 pm
Location: Somewhere in space

Re: The Council of 500

Postby ninja_bait » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:19 pm

Updated the army details on the OP.

Army Details
Spoiler: show
Counciliar Infantry (31): The Counciliar infantry is conscripted from young men who fail higher education.  They are colloquially known as the red caps.
Image

Rocketeers (12):  The army is led by General Lisbeth Govinder, who handpicks soldiers to join her elite Rocketeers.  Rocketeers are equipped with hard-G jumppacks and a size-2 grenade launcher.
Image

Stormtroopers (12):  For more sophisticated operations, the Council of 500 uses well-trained stormtroopers.  This band is led by Captain Devon Redbird.
Image

Corellian Guardsmen (10):  Guardsmen are deployed to protect high ranking officials and politicians.
Image

Counciliar Commandos (5):  Commandos are deployed into the toughest situations and operations.  They have multi-function weaponry and specialize in different kinds of destruction.
Image

Ninja troopers (4):  Ninja troopers drive around on speeder bikes and kill people with ninja swords.
Image

Flamethrower troopers (3): Burnination central over here.
Image

Medics (2) and Gunners (3)
Image

Security drones (2) and Jetpack Guy (1):
Image

Beastmasters (2):  Aw yeah, this is what you came for.  Meet Wampa McFuckhands, his lil' chompy sons, and the beastmasters who direct his murderous tendencies toward the bad guys.
Image

Pilots (3) and Turret Gunners (2):
Image

Naval Crewmen (7):  These guys also drive ground vehicles.
Image

Naval Engineers (6):
Image

Capital SHIP pilots (2) and Officers (3):  The naval command culture in the Council of 500 is less charismatic than the Imperial one.  Nevertheless, there are specially trained pilots and officers who command the SHIPs of the fleet.
Image

Laser Masters (6):  The grizzled war hero, President Vader, employs his own laser masters as a deterrent to the Emperor and his honor guard.
Image
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.
User avatar
ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
 
Posts: 832
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:04 pm
Location: Now I'm in New York, making bacon pancakes

Re: The Council of 500

Postby Darkstorm » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:07 pm

Woah I can actually make some of these guys for a coherent cameo army

Ever thought of joining the Magikalennik War? I know I started it a while back but then went afk for about a year, and I'm trying to get it started back up again. You can easily still do your space repair garage (I really like that, btw), since everything for this is in another galaxy. Also, it would be nice to have another pretty active person to make soaps and stuff for the opposing side of the war.  :studgod: you can see the stuff for the 'DRKNS Alliance' in my sig but Omega Prime's declaration of war and other stuff might be a good reference point to go off of if you want to do it.  :mrgreen:
Magikalennic_War

I honestly love your army tho
It's cool  :D  :wink:  :omnom:
The craigness is coming... Craigstorm will rise! Craig to all who oppose us!
My Old Faction:Darkstorm Empire, New Faction: Phoenician Empire My Alliance:Kult of the Darkness
What craigs, but has no craig, yet craigs all that craigs?
Some say the answer is craig, but only few know the real Craig. Soon, all will craig. Craigstorm is coming. :warhead:
User avatar
Darkstorm
oh god
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:17 pm
Location: In front of my laptop

Re: The Council of 500

Postby ninja_bait » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:20 am

Darkstorm wrote:Woah I can actually make some of these guys for a coherent cameo army


Hey, that'd be cool!  Looking forward to it.

Darkstorm wrote:Ever thought of joining the Magikalennik War? I know I started it a while back but then went afk for about a year, and I'm trying to get it started back up again. You can easily still do your space repair garage (I really like that, btw), since everything for this is in another galaxy. Also, it would be nice to have another pretty active person to make soaps and stuff for the opposing side of the war.  :studgod: you can see the stuff for the 'DRKNS Alliance' in my sig but Omega Prime's declaration of war and other stuff might be a good reference point to go off of if you want to do it.  :mrgreen:
Magikalennic_War


Interesting... the C500 is technically in talks with the RC which includes Space Austria.  I think that puts on your side of the war?   :mystery: to me  You may consider the Grand Galactic Empire a superior foe.

Darkstorm wrote:I honestly love your army tho
It's cool  :D  :wink:  :omnom:


Thanks!  I appreciate your honesty.
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.
User avatar
ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
 
Posts: 832
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:04 pm
Location: Now I'm in New York, making bacon pancakes

Re: The Council of 500

Postby Darkstorm » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:51 am

ninja_bait wrote:
Darkstorm wrote:Ever thought of joining the Magikalennik War? I know I started it a while back but then went afk for about a year, and I'm trying to get it started back up again. You can easily still do your space repair garage (I really like that, btw), since everything for this is in another galaxy. Also, it would be nice to have another pretty active person to make soaps and stuff for the opposing side of the war.  :studgod: you can see the stuff for the 'DRKNS Alliance' in my sig but Omega Prime's declaration of war and other stuff might be a good reference point to go off of if you want to do it.  :mrgreen:
Magikalennic_War


Interesting... the C500 is technically in talks with the RC which includes Space Austria.  I think that puts on your side of the war?   :mystery: to me  You may consider the Grand Galactic Empire a superior foe.

I would always appreciate more factions on my side, however, I merely suggested you join the other side due to current lack of active opponents (Omega Prime hasn't done much recently, and Praetoria has always been my cameos as a sort of 'yeah you can use my guys to fight against' from him). As long as there are enough soaps that involve DRKNS losses, joining my alliance is  :excellent:
The craigness is coming... Craigstorm will rise! Craig to all who oppose us!
My Old Faction:Darkstorm Empire, New Faction: Phoenician Empire My Alliance:Kult of the Darkness
What craigs, but has no craig, yet craigs all that craigs?
Some say the answer is craig, but only few know the real Craig. Soon, all will craig. Craigstorm is coming. :warhead:
User avatar
Darkstorm
oh god
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:17 pm
Location: In front of my laptop

Re: The Council of 500

Postby ninja_bait » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:17 am

Some minor weapons upgrades
Image
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.
User avatar
ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
 
Posts: 832
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:04 pm
Location: Now I'm in New York, making bacon pancakes

Re: The Council of 500

Postby ninja_bait » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:52 am

http://www.stoa.org/projects/demos/arti ... iew?page=6

So apparently the Council of 500 has a real-world historical analogue from ancient Athens.  Definitely going to borrow some ideas from this.
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.
User avatar
ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
 
Posts: 832
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:04 pm
Location: Now I'm in New York, making bacon pancakes

Re: The Council of 500

Postby Darkstorm » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:57 pm

ninja_bait wrote:http://www.stoa.org/projects/demos/article_democracy_overview?page=6

So apparently the Council of 500 has a real-world historical analogue from ancient Athens.  Definitely going to borrow some ideas from this.

Um I thought it was already based off of it  :wtc:  :rtfm: ok well have fun with that
The craigness is coming... Craigstorm will rise! Craig to all who oppose us!
My Old Faction:Darkstorm Empire, New Faction: Phoenician Empire My Alliance:Kult of the Darkness
What craigs, but has no craig, yet craigs all that craigs?
Some say the answer is craig, but only few know the real Craig. Soon, all will craig. Craigstorm is coming. :warhead:
User avatar
Darkstorm
oh god
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:17 pm
Location: In front of my laptop

Previous

Return to The Armoury

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests