THE SUNDAY COUP

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

THE SUNDAY COUP

Postby AnnoyedZebra » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:34 pm

ImageOn the prowl by Zebra The Annoyed, on Flickr
On the night of March 11th, change was afoot. After months of bitter fighting resulting in defeat after defeat at the hands of the NGC Blitzkrieg, something finally snapped. As snow coated the landscape of R**tropolis, tanks began to shift away from the front and began blocking the major streets

ImageHunting Tiger by Zebra The Annoyed, on Flickr
By the time the dusty bureaucrats of the central governments noticed their fall from power, they had already been led out and shot

ZeeZee Ayanami(only known photo taken by shortly after her duel with the skeleton lord of the weebistani mountains) was coronated Holy R**man Empress, Shar**fa of Ayanami 0 and R**lif of Weebistan

Imagetonktonktonk by Zebra The Annoyed, on Flickr
The ARF was reformed into the R**ahideen and its fighters instructed to continue the fight - but this time under the holy banner of R**had!!

around the time of the Sunday Coup(as it came to be known) NGC cryptohraphers decoded a message from the top Trattorian Ambassador in the area:
alright
Trattoria can offer covert weapons support and advising
in exchange for the downfall of the communist regime, preferential investor access to the Initial Public Offerings of the national companies, and enslavement legal contractual employment of the Ayanami workforce

The Chancellor of the NGC(The President having fallen ill) intends to announce this to the AN in the coming days
AnnoyedZebra
Somebody make this Zebra's rank.

Re: THE SUNDAY COUP

Postby AnnoyedZebra » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:36 pm

Her biji R** û Berxwedan
AnnoyedZebra

Postby motorhead fan » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:41 am

I love the tanks! Where may I find more pics?
motorhead fan
Can the gun aim upwards? Because on mine, it keeps flopping down and it's a bit annoying.

Postby AnnoyedZebra » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:16 pm

motorhead fan wrote:I love the tanks! Where may I find more pics?

there are pictures on flickr

I'm planning to make a thread of pictures for this tank

it comes in two variants and I've only very recently hammered out the turret of variant 2 to an extent I'm happy with(and that version of variant 2 isn't shown)
AnnoyedZebra

Postby motorhead fan » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:54 pm

I'm looking forward to it, they do look really nice, I might see if I can convert one of my vehicles into one if you give us instructions.
motorhead fan
Can the gun aim upwards? Because on mine, it keeps flopping down and it's a bit annoying.

Postby AnnoyedZebra » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:33 pm

tonk thread is up!
AnnoyedZebra

Postby AnnoyedZebra » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:27 pm

Red desert, west of R**tropolis

A Luftwaffe transport plane was shot down by troops of the 3rd Desert Army during the heavy fighting to secure the flanks of R**tropolis and prevent encirclement. The pilot was captured alive

After several hours of interrogation the pilot revealed himself to be Baron Kühn - a high ranking member of the Archduchess Von Lulu's staff. Before he was beaten beyond the ability to speak by an overzealous interrogator he revealed the planned locations of several upcoming offensive as well as NGC invasion plans for various potential enemy nations
AnnoyedZebra

Return to Magic Soap Opera Board