Community Content: Police

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Community Content: Police

Postby Quantumsurfer » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:46 pm

Community Content: Share and share alike, please take the work and expand on it as you wish, then return it to the public sphere so that others may do the same.  Useful for members who want to use, but not necessarily create, assets.

Starting off at less of a grand scale than some of the others but that's okay.  The Wiki pages for Police and Space Cops have been merged and supplied with a blurb for CC generation in the form of Precincts.  I've also begun adding "Associated Works" sections to each of the CC factions, so please go and fill those up if you have associated content you want to share right on the page.  I've done this with all of these threads and also with a BrikFic I wrote which deals heavily with SpaceCops and how they operate.

The A-01 SpaceCop Cruiser is a classic, well used model among many of the Precincts.  Not as slick and stylish as some of the more modern models, the A-01 nevertheless remains a standard because it can take a bit of a beating and because of its speed capabilities.  The A-01 has several jet engines strapped to the back and this makes high speed pursuits far more enjoyable for many Cop Minifigs.  The hovercar comes equipped with a swivel mounted interchangeable spotlight/blaster cannon attached to the bottom fore of the vehicle.  It also comes with nice leather seats.
Attachments
SpaceCop Cruiser A-01.lxf
(13.65 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™

Re: Community Content: Police

Postby Quantumsurfer » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:46 pm

SpaceCop Riot Bot, for all those times when inciting a riot is necessary but there are still donuts to be eaten.
Attachments
SpaceCop Riot Bot.lxf
(21.13 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™

Re: Community Content: Police

Postby AnnoyedZebra » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:27 am

love the bot
AnnoyedZebra
Somebody make this Zebra's rank.

Return to The Armoury