17

Also, butts.

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen

Re: 17

Postby stubby » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:29 am

Duerer wins the thread again. I should ban you just to give other people a chance to catch up
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?
User avatar
stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook
 
Posts: 5070
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: 17

Postby AZKAMAT » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:37 pm

Should we give Brikguy tips on getting tiddies? I mean, the world is always there, but tiddies not so much.
Check out mah BOL's of STIL! http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16612

Kant b'leev uh wun! Image
User avatar
AZKAMAT
Minifig
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:44 pm
Location: SC, USA.

Re: 17

Postby AnnoyedZebra » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:49 am

AZKAMAT wrote:Should we give Brikguy tips on getting tiddies? I mean, the world is always there, but tiddies not so much.

I hear HRT is good for that
Image Image
User avatar
AnnoyedZebra
Somebody make this Zebra's rank.
 
Posts: 891
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:46 am

Re: 17

Postby Maraxous » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:27 pm

Always do your best. Try hard. Don't be scared to fail. Don't be sorry for what you didn't do. Make up for the things that you do wrong. As far as the tiddies go enjoy!
User avatar
Maraxous
Officer
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:28 pm

Re: 17

Postby Brikguy0410 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:42 pm

AZKAMAT wrote:Should we give Brikguy tips on getting tiddies? I mean, the world is always there, but tiddies not so much.


I find no appeal in women with 3 dimensions- it's all anime girls for me.
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science, History, and Literature Expert
 
Posts: 878
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: Rappin' for Jesus

Re: 17

Postby AZKAMAT » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:37 am

Brikguy0410 wrote:
AZKAMAT wrote:Should we give Brikguy tips on getting tiddies? I mean, the world is always there, but tiddies not so much.


I find no appeal in women with 3 dimensions- it's all anime girls for me.


Brother at your age you'll have trouble finding one with more than 1 dimension  :|
Check out mah BOL's of STIL! http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16612

Kant b'leev uh wun! Image
User avatar
AZKAMAT
Minifig
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:44 pm
Location: SC, USA.

Re: 17

Postby BriksKrieg » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:36 am

:mrgreen:
I laughed so hard!

AZKAMAT wrote:
Brikguy0410 wrote:
AZKAMAT wrote:Should we give Brikguy tips on getting tiddies? I mean, the world is always there, but tiddies not so much.


I find no appeal in women with 3 dimensions- it's all anime girls for me.


Brother at your age you'll have trouble finding one with more than 1 dimension  :|
Tzan wrote:The STFU looks like its positioned at the tip of the galactic penis.

sahasrahla wrote:we can always count on Tzan to offer engaging and intellectually stimulating observations on the topic at hand
User avatar
BriksKrieg
Dimmy
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:50 am
Location: Hiding from Craig

Re: 17

Postby Natalya » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:22 pm

AnnoyedZebra wrote:
AZKAMAT wrote:Should we give Brikguy tips on getting tiddies? I mean, the world is always there, but tiddies not so much.

I hear HRT is good for that

I never thought I'd live to see the day that trans people would start proselytizing.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."
User avatar
Natalya
I've trolled before.
 
Posts: 4476
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: 17

Postby RedRover » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:49 am

Maraxous wrote:Always do your best. Try hard. Don't be scared to fail. Don't be sorry for what you didn't do. Make up for the things that you do wrong. As far as the tiddies go enjoy!


Actual decent advice
User avatar
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be
 
Posts: 2499
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:36 pm
Location: CA

Re: 17

Postby Kastrenzo » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:09 am

There sure is a lot of edge in this discussion.
Image
Faction Index
Last week I put liquid paper on a bee. And it died
User avatar
Kastrenzo
all I have is anthrax and rage
 
Posts: 837
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:49 am
Location: Pure Unfiltered Formaldehyde Cancer

Re: 17

Postby BriksKrieg » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:50 pm

Kastrenzo wrote:There sure is a lot of edge in this discussion.

isn't there edge in every discussion?
Tzan wrote:The STFU looks like its positioned at the tip of the galactic penis.

sahasrahla wrote:we can always count on Tzan to offer engaging and intellectually stimulating observations on the topic at hand
User avatar
BriksKrieg
Dimmy
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:50 am
Location: Hiding from Craig

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron