ninja_bait attempts to put an "innocent" bystander on Ring 2 out of his misery, but botches the damage roll. The man continues being stabbed in the butt by a demon.
StalinsFavoriteKhat (whose turns are being played by my wife until he gets back) lines himself up to have a nearby woman and a few babies in his gun's sights. He hits and does enough overkill damage to take out the woman and a baby.
motorhead fan sweeps his weapon, decapitating a woman and catching her head on the spear in one elegant motion.
TheVengefulOne leaps over a log to bisect a baby with his halberd. Or attempts to, anyway. He rolls a 1 for skill, tripping over the log and landing on his face.
Bragallot, a former space miner, digs a hole in the ground, hoping for a better weapon than a shovel. Strangely he finds a mysterious beer-like potion. He then heads to the skeleton band and starts moshing.
ReconMiner slides into the shadow of the cliff and aims his unfamiliar gun at StalinsFavoriteKhat. More comfortable with flamethrowers, he does his best to figure out the advanced weapon's controls. He rolls well for skill, but rolls a truly terrifying 22+1 damage. He's rocked by the recoil and looks up to see only a smoking crater where StalinsFavoriteKhat once stood.
Max-hell von Hammerman (Scribonius) scoops up a cow skull before leaping onto a man looking up at Ring 2. He pummels the bystander with his warhammers, gaining a second skull.
Flamer Shaftglutton sneaks up behind a guy watching the skeleton band and whispers, "Nothing personal kid." He rolls a 5 for skill, easily hitting the target. Yet he rolled a 1 (so 0) for damage. The blade barely grazes the man's neck. The bananaman whispers into the other ear, "Sorry... I made this weird."
Preview of Turn 2:
StalinsFavoriteKhat, obliterated only a moment before, awakens in a river of blood, surrounded by the Wrathful trying to drown each other.
- ninja_bait: maroon baseplate, Ring 2, 0 Skulls, 2 respawns remaining.
- StalinsFavoriteKhat: red baseplate, Ring 5, 1.5 Skulls, 1 respawns remaining.
- motorhead fan: hunter green baseplate, Ring 1, 1 Skull, 2 respawns remaining.
- TheVengefulOne: black baseplate, Ring 1, 0 Skulls, 2 respawns remaining.
- Bragallot: baby blue baseplate, mysterious beer, Ring 1, 0 Skulls, 2 respawns remaining.
- ReconMiner: yellow baseplate, Ring 1, 1 Skull, 2 respawns remaining.
- Scribonius: olive green baseplate, Ring 1, 2 Skulls, 2 respawns remaining.
- Flamer Shaftglutton: dark gray baseplate, Ring 1, 0 Skulls, 2 respawns remaining.
1. Everyone got their orders in quickly so this turn got done ahead of schedule. Orders are due Wednesday, but if everyone gets their orders in by Monday we'll sneak another turn in.
2. StalinsFavoriteKhat respawned on Ring 5: Wrath. Technically you do not respawn until the start of your turn (so you can't be spawn-killed before you can take an action), but I will show you where you will respawn ahead of time so you can plan your next turn accordingly. Plus he looked cool with the LEDs back-lighting him.
3. Late sign-ups are still open! Anyone who wants to join is free to do so.