Quallon's Lead [JJJ18]

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Magic Soap, Thesson

Quallon's Lead [JJJ18]

Postby RedRover » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:40 am

Quallon pauses, taking in the wild flowers that the sprout along the mossy banks of the brook. The soft pink of the petals taunt him, acting as a painful reminder of that day, the day he was torn from his mentor. It’s been months since that incident and not a day has passed where Quallon has retired from his efforts. Though the trail has been cold for awhile, a new lead has led him to this planet and reinstalled hope in Quallon. He wonders to himself, “How could such a tranquil place potentially be home to such a sinister force?” The irony was not lost on Quallon.

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Re: Quallon's Lead [JJJ18]

Postby Kommander Ken » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:14 pm

Oh man I'm in love with those elite troopers' design.
Kommander Ken
bad at shitposting

Re: Quallon's Lead [JJJ18]

Postby Falk » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:52 pm

Looking good as always.
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."
Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page
Falk
Jaw-Jaw

Return to Magic Soap Opera Board