Gold Sector Tanks

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya, RedRover

Gold Sector Tanks

Postby Kastrenzo » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:21 pm

Image20180812_185121 by Dic Jacobus, on Flickr

The medium tank been developed since the days of the  Elkossian Empire, the venerable "Battlemaster" would outlive the Empire itself, many derivatives would be developed by it's successors and breakaway states.  While Heavy tanks and light weapon platforms have entered contemporary armies since then, the medium tank continues to be a staple of modern armies. Several factions have Built, bought or stolen their own unique vehicle designs. Each one favoring a certain attribute over the rest

Galacian T-80U "Kad'yak" (White/Black)
Galacian "Kodiak" tanks are Probably both the most Mass produced, and heavily armored among the 7. They carry an improved medium caliber 2" gun,  Co-axial pulse gun, and a laser rangefinder as well as extra armor, fuel and an onboard repair kit

Zagorian T-80Zg "Medved" (Black/Yellow)
Zagorian "Bear" tanks were captured Galacian tanks during the 2016 war that were repurposed into the Conglomerate military that heavily favor overall firepower, They carry slightly less armor, an upgunned armament with a 3" gun as well as the rest of the same equipment as the Kodiak, Zagorian engineers felt the extra fuel was more a hindrance than a help, as Zagorian rebels in the war would defeat Galacian Kodiaks by firebombing their external fuel cannisters. As a result, Zagorian T-80s had their long range fuel carriers removed

Volhinyan Type 21 "Luchnik" (Grey/Blue)
The Volhinyan "Archer" is a railgun tank that favors long range and accuracy.  While lightly armored, It's also the smallest of the 7. Presenting the smallest target from a frontal angle.  In addition to a co-ax and the railgun, they also have a small blaster gun on the roof for use against lightly armored vehicles and clusters of enemy soldiers.

PAC LP180 "Matti" (Grey/Purple)
The PAC Matti is a hovertank that boasts the best manuverability and speed of the 7, bar none. Although it's also quite large, and it's extremely loud. The Matti's armament is a twin barreled laser gun, not the biggest weapon out there, but good enough to be useful against both vehicles and troops

Cherhovna Bryhada "Boyova Tochka" (Red/Black)
The Bryhada Rebel group's "Battleaxe" tank is an up-armored and up-gunned derivative of the Galacian Kodiak,  Easily the most heavily armed tank of the 7, Sporting twin 2" guns a co-ax pulse gun,  and a seperate autonomous roof mounted pulse gun

Chernarussian "Lasher" (Grey/Red)
The Chernarussian tank is as much of an enigma as the faction it represents, While it's attributes are all average, the Lasher is coated in material that makes it difficult to use heat seeking "lock on" weapons.  It uses a 2" gun,  and is also infamous for being used as a battering ram, smashing into enemy positions and even enemy  tanks.

Trianglist Model 3 "Isocelya" (Green/Grey)
The "Isosceles" used by Trianglist cultists on Outer Haven could hardly be considered a tank. Although the model 3 is leaps and bounds ahead of previous attempts by the faction. Using twin kinetic autocannons and a co-ax instead of any explosive or laser,  it's by far the cheapest to produce. It does the job it was meant for, and is still a big enough threat to enemy troops and vehicles.
Faction Index
Last week I put liquid paper on a bee. And it died
Kastrenzo
all I have is anthrax and rage

Re: Gold Sector Tanks

Postby TheCraigfulOne » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:36 pm

Sexy tanks!
TheCraigfulOne
there are no brakes on the ban train

Postby Craigallot » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:29 am

Noice. The red and black one is my favourite, I've already dispatched a commando unit of inquistadores to claim it and pretend it's theirs. :tiger:
Zahru II wrote:'HEROIC MEAL TIME DRUNK OFF THAT YE OLDE JACK DAGNALS. HATER PREPARED TO BE MASHED LIKE TATERS, CUZ WE DON'T F*** AROUND. Ah whaddup, dwarf SAWSE.'

Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Craigallot
Forum Authority on Craigging Rights

Postby Kastrenzo » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:52 am

Bragallot wrote:Noice. The red and black one is my favourite, I've already dispatched a commando unit of inquistadores to claim it and pretend it's theirs. :tiger:

Faction Index
Kastrenzo

Postby Craigallot » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:17 am

Sick! :D The plating on the sides, the bumper and the flashlights make it even better!
Zahru II wrote:'HEROIC MEAL TIME DRUNK OFF THAT YE OLDE JACK DAGNALS. HATER PREPARED TO BE MASHED LIKE TATERS, CUZ WE DON'T F*** AROUND. Ah whaddup, dwarf SAWSE.'

Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Craigallot
Forum Authority on Craigging Rights

Postby Kaplan » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:18 am

These are great. Have you taken apart the Mthrone invicta tank?
Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank

Postby Kastrenzo » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:51 pm

No. The invicta  lives.

I've contemplated doing something with those ugly apc I made tough .
Faction Index
Kastrenzo

Postby Itsjustaguy » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:13 am

These tanks are very praiseworthy. All of these tanks have such excellent flow and theme. Gotta confess that my favorites are the Chernarussian "Lasher" and the Cherhovna Bryhada "Boyova Tochka". I love the detailing and you have given me some great ideas for improvements on my tanks.  8)
RealHumanTM
Itsjustaguy
Champion
Champion

Postby AnnoyedZebra » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:51 pm

colour coding reminds me of advance wars

I love advance wars
Image Image
AnnoyedZebra
Somebody make this Zebra's rank.

Return to The Armoury