Battle for the Glory of Satan! [Turn 18]

They're all the rage

Moderators: Kommander Ken, Elmagnifico, Duerer, BrickSyd

Battle for the Glory of Satan! [Turn 18]

Postby Flamer Shaftglutton » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:01 am

Turn 18:
The Lesser Demon of Walmart (RedRover) decides to chill out for a while. He starts a nice barrel fire and kicks back.
Unfortunately for him, the Demon of Lust (motorhead fan) was just barely within striking distance. A single tentacle manages to caress him, but it's enough. He rolls poorly for armor, while the Demon of Lust rolls quite well for damage. The Lesser Demon of Walmart is killed.

The Demon of Greed (TheVengefulOne) still thirsts for lusty blood. He leaps down off Ring 4 to give the Demon of Lust (motorhead fan) the ol' Shocker.

The Demon of Greed (TheVengefulOne) ends up doing 6 points of damage, turning the Demon of Lust into the Demon of Dust.

The Demon of Gluttony (ninja_bait) starts slicing into the Demon of Violence (Bragallot). He brings his foe down to 4 remaining hitpoints.

The Demon of Violence (Bragallot) ignores the bug buzzing around him and prepares a Mentos® arrow, hoping for a chemical reaction with the Pepsi® soaked Demon of Treachery (Duerer).

Due to the Demon of Violence's (Bragallot) high skill, it's an easy shot. The Mentos® explodes on contact.

The Demon of Treachery (Duerer) is blasted across the tower, landing on Ring 4. He's down to a single hitpoint of damage, but at least all the Pepsi® has been dissolved.

Sensing a coming storm, the Demon of Violence (Bragallot) high-tails it to a safer corner of the map.

The Demon of Fraud (Scribonius) sees the prone Demon of Treachery (Duerer) and a couple other demons nearby. He channels all of his Supernatural energy inward, releasing an incredible explosion with a 9" radius.

The damage up close is extensive. The Demon of Fraud (Scribonius) destroys himself and the Demon of Treachery (Duerer) is atomized by the blast. The explosion ramps down quickly, and the other two demons barely take any damage.

A closer shot of the damage to the tower. The strange rainbow-bricked void within the tower hints at a place worse than Hell.

Turn 19 Preview:
The Lesser Demon of Walmart (RedRover) respawns for the last time on Ring 1, atop the broken remains of the Face of Lust.

The Demon of Treachery (Duerer) respawns on Ring 9, but apparently I forgot to take a picture of that.

Wider shots:
Spoiler: show
The Lesser Demon of Walmart (RedRover) can be seen in the bottom left, the Demon of Greed (TheVengefulOne) in the bottom right, the Demon of Heresy (StalinsFavoriteKhat) in the upper right, and the Demon of Treachery up on Ring 9. The Demon of Violence (Bragallot) can barely be seen in the back-left.

The Demon of Greed (TheVengefulOne) can be seen in the bottom-left, the Demon of Gluttony (ninja_bait) in the bottom-right, the Demon of Violence (Bragallot) in the back-right, and the Demon of Treachery (Duerer) up on Ring 9. The Demon of Heresy (StalinsFavoriteKhat) can barely be seen behind Ring 8.

The Demon of Gluttony (ninja_bait) can be seen at the bottom left, the Demon of Violence (Bragallot) in the bottom-right,  the Demon of Heresy (StalinsFavoriteKhat) at the top right, and the Demon of Treachery (Duerer) up on Ring 9. The Demon of Greed (TheVengefulOne) can just barely be seen at the back-left, and the Lesser Demon of Walmart (RedRover) is peeking out at the back-right.

The Demon of Violence (Bragallot) is at the bottom-left, the Lesser Demon of Walmart (RedRover) at the bottom-right, the Demon of Gluttony (ninja_bait) at the back-left, and the Demon of Heresy (StalinsFavoriteKhat) at the top-right. The Demon of Treachery (Duerer) can barely be seen at the top of the tower.

Current Standings:
  • Duerer: Demon of Treachery, Ring 9, 5/5 Hitpoints, 0 respawns left.
  • motorhead fan: Demon of Lust, Ring 1, 0/4 Hitpoints, DEAD.
  • TheVengefulOne: Demon of Greed, Ring 1, 3/4 Hitpoints, 1 respawn left.
  • ninja_bait: Demon of Gluttony, Ring 1, 7/7 Hitpoints, 0 respawns left.
  • StalinsFavoriteKhat: Demon of Heresy, Ring 6, 7/9 Hitpoints, 0 respawns left.
  • Bragallot: Demon of Violence, Ring 1, 4/9 Hitpoints, 1 respawn left.
  • ReconMiner: Demon of Wrath, Ring 1, 0/5 Hitpoints, DEAD.
  • Scribonius: Demon of Fraud, Ring 4, 0/3 Hitpoints, DEAD.
  • Flamer Shaftglutton: Lesser Demon of Bananas, Ring 4, 0/1 Hitpoints, DEAD.
  • RedRover: Lesser Demon of Walmart, Ring 1, 1/1 Hitpoints, 0 respawns left.

Other stuff:
1. Orders are due Friday, September 14th.
2. Duerer is now at the top of the turn order since he died before his turn, and his target was dead anyway.
3. My wife agrees with you guys: the Demon of Wrath's nostrils look like derpy eyes.
motorhead fan wrote:I hope for more butt stuff in the future!

Duerer wrote:Jump onto the locust demon ahead of me and eat its ass for more power.
Flamer Shaftglutton
Hero

Re: Battle for the Glory of Satan! [Turn 18]

Postby ninja_bait » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:53 am

I look for some smaller snacks to eat and then move up the side of the tower.
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.
ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Postby Duerer » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:54 am

Fly over to the next best demon and eat him up to jack up my max HP capacity.
Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Postby Craigallot » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:45 am

Menthos arrow! :lol:

The rainbow coloured innards of hell can only contain one thing... Dimmies! I will shoot an adhesive arrow into the gaps, and pull out a number of DImmies, who will start spreading their rainbow-coloured mayhem.
Zahru II wrote:'HEROIC MEAL TIME DRUNK OFF THAT YE OLDE JACK DAGNALS. HATER PREPARED TO BE MASHED LIKE TATERS, CUZ WE DON'T F*** AROUND. Ah whaddup, dwarf SAWSE.'

Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Craigallot
Forum Authority on Craigging Rights

Postby RedRover » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:53 pm

Fly to the demon of gluttony and let him absorb me so he gains a life. I assume if my feat fails he loses a life

:mystery:
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Postby ninja_bait » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:03 pm

RedRover wrote:Fly to the demon of gluttony and let him absorb me so he gains a life. I assume if my feat fails he loses a life

:mystery:

huh
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.
ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Postby TheCraigfulOne » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:15 pm

Did StalinsFavoriteKhat forget to send orders or something?

I try and eat RedRover before anyone else does. :troll:
TheCraigfulOne
there are no brakes on the ban train

Postby Flamer Shaftglutton » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:20 pm

TheVengefulOne wrote:Did StalinsFavoriteKhat forget to send orders or something?

Well, he has been absent for a few weeks now. But by default he roasted Duerer and miraculously managed to do a single point of damage. I just apparently forgot to include it. Which is sad, because Duerer would probably have survived Scribonius' blast if StalinsFavoriteKhat hadn't done that one pip of damage first.
motorhead fan wrote:I hope for more butt stuff in the future!

Duerer wrote:Jump onto the locust demon ahead of me and eat its ass for more power.
Flamer Shaftglutton
Hero

Postby Scribonius » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:41 pm

That worked MUCH better than I thought it would! I figured that since I was going to die soon ANYWAY (3 hp isn't a lot when you're up against totally OP demons), I had a choice. I could save all my dice for defense and try to wait out the crapstorm coming my way, or go out with a BANG and see what happened.

I chose option two, and it worked BEAUTIFULLY!!! I took out a few demons and made a BIG HONKING HOLE in the scenery, for MORE CHAOS!!!   :twisted:
Scribonius
Cannon Fodder

Postby ReconMiner » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:55 pm

Bragallot wrote:
The rainbow coloured innards of hell can only contain one thing... Dimmies! I will shoot an adhesive arrow into the gaps, and pull out a number of DImmies, who will start spreading their rainbow-coloured mayhem.

My God, not Dimmies!
Hell is one thing, but those, things, do you not know what you will unleash!
Gladius Industries
"Sometimes, bigger is better"
ReconMiner
Hero

Postby Craigallot » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:12 am

It is too late! The clock cannot be turned back! Prepare for the Dimpockalypse! :silva:
Zahru II wrote:'HEROIC MEAL TIME DRUNK OFF THAT YE OLDE JACK DAGNALS. HATER PREPARED TO BE MASHED LIKE TATERS, CUZ WE DON'T F*** AROUND. Ah whaddup, dwarf SAWSE.'

Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Craigallot
Forum Authority on Craigging Rights

Postby Kommander Ken » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:36 pm

:byzero:
Kommander Ken
bad at shitposting

Return to Forum Battles