A re-introduction

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Magic Soap, Thesson

A re-introduction

Postby Maverick » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:48 am

At first, there is chaos. The natural state of all minifigdom. It starts with battle. They climb out of the primordial soup, sword in hand and grim smiles. It is the first battle for their survival.

ImageRe-introduction by stomatopoda, on Flickr

As it is common in the brikverse, many worlds have a singular theme. This monotheme hails back across the aeons. Back to this moment of conflict. They fight to become the dominant theme. Policemen? Dreaded CLOans? Knights? Here on Mark, one minifig won the theme. Danr Einfari, the first of the Danes. He made Mark his own, populated it with his people, his children across the planet. He has slain a thousand thousand lesser minifigs, and it is known the surface of Mark drank deep of the blood, and with a sated sigh, the planet itself gave Danr his right to rule. Solemnly, he accepted, and for a time turned away from bloodshed, to instead rule his people.

He crowned himself High King, and from his lineage, every single High King has hailed. With the Sword of Danr as his regalia, he ruled our world for seven hundred years. His people were the Tekno-Danes, angry-bearded starfarers who sailed their great Geimur-Drekkars across the cosmos. It is said that once the High King saw the vastness of space, he cried a single tear of joy when he realized how many battles were still to be fought across the universe.

They populated the area our scientists now call The Carnelian Sector within Nehellenium. They subjugated the strange beings they met, planet after planet, until all within the sector were under the rule of Danr.

As civilizations are bound to do, slowly the Children of Danr changed. The name of our people changed to The Kingdom of Denmark, named after our first leader and our planet. The beards were not forgotten, but shortened. Their red colors were still prevalent, but their chainmail turned to cloth and soon to soft body armor, until today where only few Danish troopers still bear the old arms and armors. The culture is as modern as many in the galaxy. Still, the line of the High King is strong. The Sword of Danr was passed from High King to High King since Danr himself relinquished his throne.

ImageRe-Introduction by stomatopoda, on Flickr

Today our great leader is, as you know, his Royal Majesty, High King Modrik the Second, one of the wisest High Kings our people have ever had.

He rules us with the patience and strength of a High King, blood of Danr himself. An avid fencer, he bears the scars of many engagements. A round of applause for our High King who keeps us safe and fights our enemies. “
TROLOLO
Maverick
OLIOLIOOOOO
OLIOLIOOOOO

Re: A re-introduction

Postby ninja_bait » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:54 am

Neat propaganda style soap
I make butts and butt accessories.
ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Postby Tzan » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:09 pm

Nice!    :D
Tzan
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
Has anyone ever used those holes before?

Postby Kommander Ken » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:32 pm

Holy shit Maverick is back.  :<3:
Kommander Ken
bad at shitposting

Postby Zupponn » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:57 pm

Everyone seems to be coming back lately.  Is Ragnablock truly upon us?
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Postby ninja_bait » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:46 pm

The cycle continues ever on
ninja_bait

Postby Darkstorm » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:29 pm

Behold! In those days warriors from past and present will join in collective for the ultimate destruction! For in that day all blood will be spilled, and all shall succumb to mortality upon that day! For this shall be the beginning of the end, O glorious day!
:omnom:

Spoiler: show
lowkey though we could actually try to pull a kind of ragnablok story, maybe with some time travel into the future whenever ragnablok actually is
The craigness is coming... Craigstorm will rise! Craig to all who oppose us!
My Old Faction:Darkstorm Empire, New Faction: Phoenician Empire My Alliance:Kult of the Darkness
What craigs, but has no craig, yet craigs all that craigs?
Some say the answer is craig, but only few know the real Craig. Soon, all will craig. Craigstorm is coming. :warhead:
Darkstorm
oh god

Postby ninja_bait » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:32 pm

I nominate the Brootalz as heralds of Ragnablok.
ninja_bait

Return to Magic Soap Opera Board