Intergalactic Juxtaposition!

They're all the rage

Moderators: Kommander Ken, Elmagnifico, Duerer, BrickSyd

Intergalactic Juxtaposition!

Postby Darkstorm » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:10 pm

Ok so for a forum battle that I'm planning on putting together, should I do microscale ships? I know there was that one microspace thing a few people did a couple of years ago, but I'm not sure about the ruleset that was used (someone find that game please, and link it, I can't find it for some reason)

Also.... sign up for this forum battle! I'm theoretically going to have a few factions, plus a secret position for something about halfway through. I am probably going to use my Phoenician fleet for storyline purposes as well as the Praetorians (since that's basically the storyline far). If you beg hard enough, I'll try building your own actual fleets in microscale (feel free to link or pm pics). The scenario is a surprise for now, but is not a 'deathmatch.'  :mystery:

I may add more details later if I feel like it :mrgreen:
The craigness is coming... Craigstorm will rise! Craig to all who oppose us!
My Old Faction:Darkstorm Empire, New Faction: Phoenician Empire My Alliance:Kult of the Darkness
What craigs, but has no craig, yet craigs all that craigs?
Some say the answer is craig, but only few know the real Craig. Soon, all will craig. Craigstorm is coming. :warhead:
Darkstorm
oh god

Re: Intergalactic Juxtaposition!

Postby baconquistador » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:59 pm

Hell yeah, dude! I'll be praetorians (so if there's a link to any kind of background on them that would be greatly appreciated).
For those about to Spock, we salute you.
baconquistador
Champion
Champion

Return to Forum Battles