The Skulz of Miccaul

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya, RedRover

The Skulz of Miccaul

Postby baconquistador » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:36 pm

Once every 100 years, during the season of Spooktober, a convergence occurs deep within the Beige Karpet. It is the exact time when Hell passes closest to the outer reaches of the universe... and one defiant necromancer from the decimated world of Miccaul has taken this rare opportunity to begin his campaign of Khaos across the realms...

I present to you Grand Emperor Grimmix of the Skulz! With powerful Magiks and a gold-RT-chainsaw-hammer-wand he has raised an undead militia to serve him in his conquest.

These are Skulz infantry, maybe not the best shots but they make up for it with enthusiasm and Kalcium.

Here are the scouts, whose bloodlust and manic speed have elevated them to the point of almost always dying first. However, they spook the baked beans out of everyone while they do it, which is all they can really ask for.

Speaking of dying, if you want to die, come back as a skeleton, die again, get revived by a skeleton as a skeleton just to die again, this is the medik for you!  :rtfm:  Equipped with Kalcium injections and an auto-pistol, this boi is as good at killing as he is healing.

Here we have the Elite Skulz, who somehow maintained their commando skills through ressurection. (I really love this rifle design so I had one of them show it off for you.)

Have you ever wondered how much damage a single skeleton can do on his own? Between this armored heavy and his Dynamically Ossum Overcharged Thank (DOOT) rifle, now you know.

These are the Emperor's right hand men: Krunchy, his MG-Armed pet wampa, and Lieutenant R. Cage, a high-ranking RT-nova sword swinging warrior.

Army Overwatch

I waited (for obvious reasons) to post my first faction here until October, but I decided to wait until after the deadline for the Hullabaloo. Hope y'all enjoy, and expect more armies in the future!
For those about to Spock, we salute you.
baconquistador
Champion
Champion

Re: The Skulz of Miccaul

Postby Darkstorm » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:56 pm

wampa mcboomhands
The craigness is coming... Craigstorm will rise! Craig to all who oppose us!
My Old Faction:Darkstorm Empire, New Faction: Phoenician Empire My Alliance:Kult of the Darkness
What craigs, but has no craig, yet craigs all that craigs?
Some say the answer is craig, but only few know the real Craig. Soon, all will craig. Craigstorm is coming. :warhead:
Darkstorm
oh god

Postby ninja_bait » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:02 pm

Wampa Mc D O O T hands

:ftfy:
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.
ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Postby TheCraigfulOne » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:03 pm

Awesome stuff! Did you get that rifle design from sahasrahla? He did something similar that I stole for myself.
TheCraigfulOne
there are no brakes on the ban train

Postby Darkstorm » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:27 pm

ninja_bait wrote:Wampa Mc D O O T hands

:ftfy:

new rank
The craigness is coming... Craigstorm will rise! Craig to all who oppose us!
My Old Faction:Darkstorm Empire, New Faction: Phoenician Empire My Alliance:Kult of the Darkness
What craigs, but has no craig, yet craigs all that craigs?
Some say the answer is craig, but only few know the real Craig. Soon, all will craig. Craigstorm is coming. :warhead:
Darkstorm
oh god

Postby baconquistador » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:26 pm

TheCraigfulOne wrote:Awesome stuff! Did you get that rifle design from sahasrahla? He did something similar that I stole for myself.

I was browsing Pinterest (or maybe Reddit?) for designs, so extremely probable.
For those about to Spock, we salute you.
baconquistador
Champion
Champion

Postby Zupponn » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:19 pm

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Return to The Armoury