Space Station 13

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Timedude, Olothontor

Space Station 13

Postby Kastrenzo » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:11 pm

This is an unbelievably robust, complex, violent, stupid, and funny game that's been around for  15 some years for the low price of Free.
Faction Index
Last week I put liquid paper on a bee. And it died
Kastrenzo
all I have is anthrax and rage

Re: Space Station 13

Postby AZKAMAT » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:09 pm

All what Kastrenzo said is true. It is also one of the most beautifully Brikwarsy games I've ever seen, if not the most.

Shit I know you can do 'cause I dunnit
6: Trick a griefer into farting on you with a Holy Bible in your hand, causing them to esplode.
7: Steal the werewolf corpse that Research is sciencing on, butcher it and fry up every piece. Then serve them up in sandwiches and laugh hysterically as everyone who eats it drops dead from 1 bite.
8: Obey the server's ERP/18+ prohibitions to the letter. Proceed to score with every anime lesbian in sight anyway.
9: Make anyone and everyone who thinks that they're speshul so OOC enraged that salt pours from the heavens.
10: Roll Tr80r and spend all your money on pipe-bombs. Go to hydroponics under the pretense of crazily wanting weed and proceed to delete the entire department when they tell you to fuckoff 'cuz they're only growing mutant foot-fungus.
Last edited by AZKAMAT on Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out mah BOL's of STIL! http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16612

Kant b'leev uh wun! Image
AZKAMAT
Minifig

Postby stubby » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:06 pm

AZKAMAT wrote:Shit I know you can do 'cause I dunnit

I was getting psyched about this until you just reminded me why online multiplayer games will never be fun
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?
stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Postby AZKAMAT » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:54 pm

stubby wrote:I was getting psyched about this until you just reminded me why online multiplayer games will never be fun

All those shenanigans happened on Goon 2, which is a LRP server (aside from the scoring; that happened on Colonial Marines >.>).

You'd probably like Baystation 13, which is strictly High Roleplay only or else. I don't know as much about it but VG also sounds like a reasonably serious joint.

One other thing I forgot that's always fun: Act out the first half of the It miniseries when the Clown gets Ling. Learn a whole new meaning to 'suck you dry' in the event that they lure you into maint with promises of pie.
Check out mah BOL's of STIL! http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16612

Kant b'leev uh wun! Image
AZKAMAT
Minifig

Postby Kastrenzo » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:49 am

isn't baystation full of razgrizzlies
Faction Index
Last week I put liquid paper on a bee. And it died
Kastrenzo
all I have is anthrax and rage

Return to Lesser Games