Eagles And Weasels Turn 1

They're all the rage

Moderators: Kommander Ken, Elmagnifico, Duerer, BrickSyd

Eagles And Weasels Turn 1

Postby Muffin_Man » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:54 pm

Thank you for the very quick sending also of orders, I hope I have carried them out to your greatest satisfaction. Also bear in mind that the New Roman force is currently NPC, and anyone can nab the spot if they want.
Turn order rolls were as follows:
Guards:4
Romans:2
Peasants:1

Guards
As the guards sprint to their posts, a bizarre scene is noticed-
Legionnaire: What in the name of Joopiter? Where did we spontaneously get these really cool and stylishly synchronized hats?
Wolfgang: DON'T QUESTION IT.
Rifle Dude: :wtc: where did they get those hats? Surely we should get some-
Jaques: :sbr:
The ranged units on the battlements stay in their positions and wiat for the enemy to come within range. The close-combat guards on the ground advance towards the gate in preparation for if the invaders enter.
By using the Marksman d8 to increase range, the Sniper manages to have the range to shoot at the Legionnaires, but doesn't do enough damage to kill.
Jaques: What are you waiting around for? Help to defend the keep!
The peasants look at the  Captain with bewildered expressions. He appears to have forgotten that he is not in charge of the peasants.

New Romans
The Legionaries spit the 1 unit of 12 into 2 units of 6, and advance with Major Tactician Wolfgang riding behind, and the Bombardier cannon trundling slowly with them.Well, all but one of the legionnaires...
He looks in the abandoned cart, and finds a bundle of Dynamite!
Glancing at the Bombardier cannon, Wolfgang begins to shout Roman Propaganda at the explosive shells, demanding that they do more to help the war effort. The speech is enough to make one of the shells load itself into the barrel by sheer force of will. FEAT SUCCESSFUL.
Hovering above and blocking the sun like a herald of death, the raiding Zeppelin glides along towards the battlements, the gunner rotating the Gatling gun to face the defenders with an expression of grim anticipation. The guy with the rifle shoots at him, but cannot penetrate the armor of the hull.

Peasants:
Pierre: Alright folks. is anyone here a Mechanic?
Mechanic Peasant: I am!  :D
Pierre: Well then build something to protect us you dimwit!
The Mechanic then begins to order the other Peasants about, who begin to carry materials towards him. Meanwhile on the battlements, Pierre and another peasant has picked up the dynamite sticks. Another peasant removes the big spear from the statue.
Meanwhile, one of the better dressed peasants ascends the stairs of the house and finds a hatchet and a breastplate in the top floor. She takes both and leaves.
Using the materials brought to him, he Mechanic has made a kind of wooden frame. What purpose could it possible]y serve to protect the keep? :mystery:

Overwatch:
Spoiler: show

Send in orders for Turn 2!
I'm sure that we're going to be the best of friends...
Muffin_Man
Champion
Champion

Re: Eagles And Weasels Turn 1

Postby Bisbeedog » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:37 pm

Everyone go faster so I can get to my secret faction faster  :troll:
People always argue about yellow vs peach minifigs but I prefer green ones
Bisbeedog
Battlefield General

Re: Eagles And Weasels Turn 1

Postby Muffin_Man » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:25 pm

I'm sure that we're going to be the best of friends...
Muffin_Man
Champion
Champion

Return to Forum Battles