Earthquake WEEE!!!

Also, butts.

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen

militaryfreak
Hero

Earthquake WEEE!!!

Post by militaryfreak » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:07 am

We just experienced quite an earthquake here in Anchorage, after inspecting the rest of the apartment I entered my study, my laptop was opened, and various figs and clutter was thrown into the now open desk drawer
The quake was hefty enough to knock reactive armor pieces off of a BMP variant I was working on
The AWACS lost its radar array, and an MRAP fell from the crate it had been sitting on
It was also strong enough to shake the turret off this tank, not unexpected as it has only 4 studs holding it on.
The vengeance class submarine was shaken off its stand, and tower was conning tower destroyed
The Valiance class had several radars and antennas knocked off, not to bad, but the harrier jet fell from the window sill and smashed between the ship and the wall
yep, aftershocks came soon after. lost a bit of coffee
"The crashing arrival of a large stone does much to humble an arrogant foe"

motorhead fan
I want to climb on to thevengefulone, stick my tongue into his ear and ride him all the way to satan.

Re: Earthquake WEEE!!!

Post by motorhead fan » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:30 am

Wow, I want to experience a small earthquake one day, hopefully not a big one though.

Tzan
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
Has anyone ever used those holes before?

Re: Earthquake WEEE!!!

Post by Tzan » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:30 am

So we now have have a Lego Earthquake scale, measured by how many studs it can disconnect on a model.
That was a 4.0 stud earthquake!