BrikWars Battle Royale Battle

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Zupponn, Killer Karetsu, Moronstudios

Brikthulhu
Champion
Champion

Re: BrikWars... Battle Royale-ish Battle... Stuff?

Post by Brikthulhu » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:35 pm

Well the idea is awrsome the battle is cool. :D

TheLEGObrick
Nice Dubs

Re: BrikWars Battle Royale Battle

Post by TheLEGObrick » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:57 am

Brikthulhu wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:35 pm
Well the idea is awrsome the battle is cool. :D
In practice, having like 40 different teams that have one minifig each doesn't work the most exceptionally effective of ways, due to the way the turn based combat works.

Either way I should probably get my ass around actually finishing the battle beyond the first round of combat... :son: :warhead:

TheLEGObrick
Nice Dubs

Re: BrikWars Battle Royale Battle

Post by TheLEGObrick » Sun May 05, 2019 4:42 am

Hey guess what, after a fucking like month since I last put pictures here, I've gotten around to actually getting a few more pictures. :fu:

Anyway here are some of the pictures:

So yeah, second turn of combat is commencing, which probably means someone is going to become less alive

Space Criminal attacks Agent Chase, who (of course) isn't going to try parry in order to counterattack.

The attack doesn't kill, so Agent Chase is able to counterattack.

However, Agent Chase's attack doesn't kill either, so they continue being locked in Close Combat.

Imperial Soldier sees an opportunity to get himself more kills.

Imperial Soldier: May I cut in?, Space Criminal <Insert some kind of distressed alien noises here>

Imperial Soldier is on a killing spree now, maybe, depending on if killing spree starts at two or three kills.

He then attacks the (also) defenseless Agent Chase.

Damage rolled isn't just good enough against the Armor, so Agent Chase survives for now.

In a nearby location, Henchman and Fireman are recovering from having Disrupted each other.

Henchman isn't in a very comfortable position however, being next to the pretty well armed Criminal.

Surprisingly the attack doesn't kill however, so Henchman is able to grab a weapon for himself and counterattack.

Criminal rolls a pathetic 3 Armor against Henchman's 8 Damage, so he gets outright decapitated.

He then grabs a nearby gun to get something in his free hand.

Assassin readies to shoot an enemy at some point

Diver attacks Alien Defence Unit Officer who doesn't try to parry.

A hefty 12 Damage against 7 Armor means Alien Defence Unit Officer gets impaled by Diver's spear.

It may have been a "bit" overkill to have the legs detach though.

Close by, Biker wants to get business dealt with Bootlegger for having attacked him last turn (albeit failing at it).

Biker's attack hits, but the Damage and Armor rolls by both parties are incredibly bad. to say which means all dice rolled a one, but because Biker's weapon is heavy, the total Damage becomes 3, just barely exceeding the pathetic 2 Armor of Bootlegger.

By the way that was the last of the pictures I had taken in the recent time. Obviously that's pretty bad so I should get to taking more pictures as soon as possible.