[Anno...?] My King can't Possibly Be This Sauvé

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Magic Soap, Thesson

ComradeGreen
Nice Dubs

[Anno...?] My King can't Possibly Be This Sauvé

Post by ComradeGreen » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:56 am

In the far reaches of the Anno Galaxy lies the planet of Micro-France. Only notable for the city of Micro Paris on its surface. It is ruled by the tyrant Sauveness IV, a madman controlled by his own Sauvé. He rules the city with a latte fist, and uses chain restraunts to control its population...

Here he is now.

He's actually just ordered a pizza, and soon after his pizza deliveryman arrives. Who isn't a sith lord.

"That'll be $10.99." "That's outrageous" "Its how it is." "Hey arent you a sith lord" "nope, now pay u-"

But a voice calls out from the cityscape! A stranger appears! "Stop! I'm from another galaxy!" he speaks in a bizzare language "Tell me about this place or ill shoot, AND sic my dinosaur on you!"

The two men look at him in confusion, and the Pizza Delivery Man (Not a sith lord) starts to think this was an ambush...

They quickly begin drawing weapons on eachother, Combat could start any minute! The king speaks up "Now now gentlemen... Let's not fight in my lovely city."
"What was that?" replies the stranger.
Sudenlly. Laughter fulls the air. Annoying stuck up laughter.

"OHOHOHOHOHO̵͍͈̠̠͒̌̓̐̅̉͊ͅĤ̶̡̨̗̰̙̯̹̩̲͛͛́̂̏Ò̢̧̜̹̼̜̠̞̤͉̅̊̄͌͑̔́͝H̗̭͔͔̜̬̪̝̳̆͛̎̈͜͠͡O͍̱̬̩̙̥̣͖̮̙͗̓̐̒̈́̈̆̕͞H̴̨͎̼̺̘͕̫͐̽͋̀̌̑́́̈́͜͠O̢͍̯̜̯̖̳̾̉̎̐̇͊̕͞ͅH̻͈̮͚̘̘͑̔̾̆̓͠Ơ̮͉̳̱͙̬̿̀̍͗͋͂̚͜͠H̴̢̧̡̩͚͇̺̣̊̅́̕͞!̤͙͖͓̪̦̜͒̋̅̊͗̿̒̏͡"

"oh fuck" says the king.

Its the Ojou-Thing! A bizzare creature that hunts these lands for the blood of minifigs!

She rushes the stranger, and he attempts to put up a fight...

But its for nought. and his dinosaur looks on in terror as his master is decapitated by the haughty monster.

The king parries a blow from the monster, but its all too late for the stranger.

The Pizza Delivery Man (Not a sith lord) attempts to make an attack on both combatants, but...

He shares the strangers fate.

The king uses the oppourtunity to strike, and kills the monster with his umbrella! Piercing its hide with the sharp tip.

He walks over to his pizza and picks it up. The dinosaur walks over to him and looks at him in desperation. He pets it on the head. "We should get out of here. There's nothing left for me here..."
The dinosaur is confused. What does he mean? The entire city is still here...

Regardless of any logic, He boards the pizza deliverymans ship, the Pizza Infiltrator.

And takes off, Leaving Micro-France behind. "Onwards! To the Lost Sector!"

What will happen next? will Sauveness IV become a key part of Anno lore, or die without mention on the way to this Lost Sector?

:mystery:

Fun fact. This soap was made entirely from parts i bought while on my European trip.
"If you liberate my Gulag one more time..."- Green